It's about time!

I like making up. :naughty: But flame wars rarely end in torrid sex. :(

Not unless Garret has anything to do with it. He's planning a threeway. Didja see that? Maybe he'll recruit you as a member of the club.

He doesn't fancy the idea of sex with women. See him sleep? Or maybe he thinks I'm a dude too, like everyone else. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 26 2006, 01:37 AM
He doesn't fancy the idea of sex with women. See him sleep? Or maybe he thinks I'm a dude too, like everyone else. <_<
Who thinks you're a dude? :eek: I pretty much figured out that you had a vagina by readin your sig... :huh:

People thought I was a dude all the time before I put my name in my sig. And even after I added it they thought I was just quoting a person named Melissa, because it was different then, it had the song quote and then after that I had "~Melissa~". So I changed it AGAIN to what I have now, and still two people so far have thought I was a guy. :duh: Can't win for losin.

I feel your pain, I get mistaken for Brad Pitt all the time. It's getting old.

He lost all hotness with that Angelina snafu. <_< And you're still hot Proof. No confusion there.

Originally posted by proof@Apr 26 2006, 08:11 AM
I feel your pain, I get mistaken for Brad Pitt all the time. It's getting old.
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 26 2006, 07:13 AM
He lost all hotness with that Angelina snafu. <_< And you're still hot Proof. No confusion there.
That whole thing is just odd. Poor Jennifer. :(

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 25 2006, 07:27 PM
^That's not what I meant. <_< I just didn't realise how young you were.
thats a good thing... the fact that I am young.. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 26 2006, 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 26 2006, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 26 2006, 07:13 AM
That whole thing is just odd. Poor Jennifer. :( [/b][/quote]
She got the worst end of that deal. I feel bad for her. :(

It's weird cause it seems like most guys either think she is completely hot or they are completely disgusted by her. Personally I think she's beautiful but has a few screws loose.

Back