If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

:lol:

well my brother (with the witch king costume) is a member of elanor, a LOTR organisation. its very very amateuristic but they do swordfighting (dont get exited i said amateuristic) n stuff so the helmet...

well i wouldt use that helmet but still

anyway the reason it would have such an obscene lifespan would be because... well, i have this thing, the more i want something to last the more likely i am to ruin it instead

for example i had Baldur's gate and i cleaned the discs so often they started peeling off :(

wow what'd you clean it with, sandpaper? :lol:

j/k So are the disks ruined so bad, you can't play it anymore?

Just don't polish the helmet then, dust it off every once in a while or get a glass case

the aluminum peeled off

so i had transparent discs :(

true true if i dont touch it i cant damage it

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 25 2006, 04:48 PM
Just don't polish the helmet then,

*pits my drink all over my computer* :lol: :naughty:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rhonda I love your sudden :naughty: outbursts.

that kid scares me sometimes. :unsure: He seems to find a perverted meaning behind everything

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 25 2006, 11:55 PM
that kid scares me sometimes. :unsure: He seems to find a perverted meaning behind everything
haha melissa post that little quote of mine :lol:

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 25 2006, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 25 2006, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 25 2006, 11:55 PM
haha melissa post that little quote of mine :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hahah.. when I first got my dog Seamus back in June, I was asking Kenneth for some ideas for names. And he says "Well, if he licks his own balls then you can call him Andy." :lol:

please call me Ken

sorry couldnt resist when i play games online i have a button that says "please call me ari" and i click it everytime someone says omg

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 25 2006, 04:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 25 2006, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 25 2006, 04:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 25 2006, 11:55 PM

Hahah.. when I first got my dog Seamus back in June, I was asking Kenneth for some ideas for names. And he says "Well, if he licks his own balls then you can call him Andy." :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 25 2006, 05:12 PM
and i click it everytime someone says omg
Da ha!

Really though? Ken? I thought you preferred Kenneth. :unsure:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 26 2006, 12:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 26 2006, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 25 2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 25 2006, 04:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 25 2006, 11:55 PM

Hahah.. when I first got my dog Seamus back in June, I was asking Kenneth for some ideas for names. And he says "Well, if he licks his own balls then you can call him Andy." :lol:
:lol: [/b][/quote]
i love it when i make people smile/laugh :)

Back