If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

This is one of the swords that I have but I would like to start moving from fantasy to more celtic swords and katanas.

is that three wishes thing still going on?
i'd like to wish for something.
1) an immune system
3) a life
D) um....does it have to be three wishes?
by the way, i met chewbacca at the sci-fi convention held here
along with that lady who went crazy from the superman movies.
i forgot her name.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 24 2006, 11:57 PM
This is one of the swords that I have but I would like to start moving from fantasy to more celtic swords and katanas.
ooh claymores and the more primitive variants

It's not really a Katana though, its a reproduction of the heron mark sword from the wheel of time series.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 25 2006, 12:05 AM
It's not really a Katana though, its a reproduction of the heron mark sword from the wheel of time series.
...shaped like a katana

or possible a ninja-to (depending on the size)
besides that the only sword with a curved blade would be a scimitar (or shamshir) but those are way broader

could be wrong though

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 24 2006, 02:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 24 2006, 02:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 25 2006, 12:05 AM
...shaped like a katana

[/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: okay fine, it's a katana. That's not how it's described in the book though.

another one i want: http://www.museumreplicas.com/WebStore/Sho...00434_L_000.jpg
I've seen the original! :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jan 25 2006, 12:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jan 25 2006, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 24 2006, 02:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 25 2006, 12:05 AM

...shaped like a katana

:rolleyes: okay fine, it's a katana. That's not how it's described in the book though.

another one i want: http://www.museumreplicas.com/WebStore/Sho...00434_L_000.jpg
I've seen the original! :p [/b][/quote]
oh my god....

cheap replicas...

i have some links to sites of ppl who make them replicas...damn ok i lost the links so i dont have them but i'll post them (did i mention the price is a dream?)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 25 2006, 12:24 AM
find the link!!
links

plural

one of them i know is kropserkel but the other 5... or 3... (monty pyton!!) are still lost

anyway i *should* be going to bed

hmm good point

i dunno

ill ask my brother for links tomorrow im going to bed now sweet dreams

first off lemme sey my brother baught this fr his gf
(if this is a picture of a 1000 dollar i picked the wrong pic i meant the 245 dollar one)

second my brother mailed me the links

third, i lost the mail

EDIT:

four: i found it!

(Battleheat: german site but i think you all understand the word galerie) not so good

(and there's also Steleterr's Creative Woodworks which is small but has awesome LOTR armor (well only 3 of em)) not so good

this one (beware popup)

or check here if you're a billionaire

this place is awesome for swords (and not too expensive) of all kinds (that includes drizzts swords if youre interested... :whistle: )

this place however might be even better, the dite looks better and the stocks dont run out so fast but i do think the prices are higher

propfiction is another german site but is one of the very few to also have non-armor costumes from lotr like arwen's red-sleeved costume, the completely red one and (my favorite) the riders costume (and the other rider one)

i like this

but the money...well the money isnt really the issue, its the fact that my first one wouldt live longer than a month

Back