How is the Weather in your Area?

Of course it totally safe. It's like walking up a giant staircase. It make you tired, but the veiw is amazing.

I want to live in Oregon! You have mountains, ocean, and even a little desert area. It's beautiful! :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 2 2005, 08:45 AM
I want to live in Oregon! You have mountains, ocean, and even a little desert area. It's beautiful! :)
Yeah, but it's still in the States! <_<

:blink:

i live in toronto. during the last 2 days i think we probably have gotten 10-15 cm of snow.

We got about 8inches (not sure how many cm's) in Nothern Mass/ Southern New Hampshire. The sun hasn't been out in a while.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 2 2005, 11:45 AM
Right?? I'm seriously considering moving there.

Open a Tanning salon, $$$$$$. Since its usually cloudy there. :blush:

Originally posted by squirly+Mar 2 2005, 08:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (squirly @ Mar 2 2005, 08:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Mar 2 2005, 08:45 AM

:blink: [/b][/quote]
:huh: Your point?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 2 2005, 09:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 2 2005, 09:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by squirly@Mar 2 2005, 08:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland
@Mar 2 2005, 08:45 AM
I want to live in Oregon!  You have mountains, ocean, and even a little desert area.  It's beautiful! :)

:huh: Your point? [/b][/quote]
My point = :p

Originally posted by squirly+Mar 2 2005, 02:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (squirly @ Mar 2 2005, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Mar 2 2005, 10:59 AM
It's Blinky!
Go eat a pickle, a bucket of ice cream or something! [/b][/quote]

That wasn't mean...

You know she'll be craving that sorta stuff soon. I'm just bugging her. Ah, she knows I wish her well.

...and for the rest of you's... :p

Originally posted by squirly@Mar 2 2005, 02:56 PM
That wasn't mean...

You know she'll be craving that sorta stuff soon. I'm just bugging her. Ah, she knows I wish her well.

...and for the rest of you's... :p
:p @ you

Back