How is the Weather in your Area?

I've lived here for almost three years and there's been only like 2 or 3 thunderstorms. :(

Yes! Bad ones. I'll have to post some pictures that I took after a bad one in Moore, Ok.

Which state has the most rain and storms? I just might have to move there...

It was pretty sad cause lots of people died. The worse was this mother was driving and pulled over by and underpass and she grabbed her baby, got out of the car and hid in the underpass and the baby was pulled from her arms. They found it a mile away.

There was a huge outlet mall about 45 minutes to an hour away from me and that same tornado just leveled it. They couldn't ever afford to rebuild it so today it's next to the turnpike and all you see is this gigantic parking lot.
It sucks because that was in 1999 in Moore and then I think 2003 or 2004 there was another huge one just a bit smaller than the first in Moore. Most of those people had not had their new houses very long.

It's so sad, natural disasters. I've never been in an earthquake or hurricane. I would imagine those are just as bad.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 1 2005, 03:04 PM
I had 3 1/2 in a row a few months ago.
Huricanes? Well yeah, you're in Florida. A friend of mine moved down there at the end of July and no one would give him renters insurance for his home because it was hurricane season.

Oops yeah I left "hurricanes" out, didn't I?

Yup, we still can't get renter's insurance because the premiums would be out of control. We were lucky though, very very very lucky. People even just a few streets over lost everything.

It bloody Cold here in Colorado. its been a consistant 30 - 35 degrees for the last two weeks in my area. Im originally from California where it rarely got below 45 so its pretty cold for me here.

Back