How is the Weather in your Area?

I'm trying to upload some of my stuff from yesterday's snowstorm but it's not working :(

El nino is really giving North America a beating. Its been snowing in Northern Mass, for exactly 26 hours. It doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon... :unsure:

Oblio, you live in Colorado? You're so lucky! I've always wanted to live there! Do you live around mountains?

You know if yall want to come down here for a while, I'll let you sleep in the guest house. We've got everything from thunderstorms to water tornados <-- forgot the correct term. so come on over ;)

Dude i used to live in Colorado

now i live here and my weather is snowy with a high
chance of Sonofabitch

:lol: you know form now on im not gonna say anything anymore.. you guys always make fun of me :(

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 1 2005, 07:38 PM
:lol: you know form now on im not gonna say anything anymore.. you guys always make fun of me :(
I'm sorry! I wasn't making fun of you. Come back! :cry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 1 2005, 04:31 PM
Oblio, you live in Colorado? You're so lucky! I've always wanted to live there! Do you live around mountains?

It is considered the mountains where I live, but its on a plain that in half way up, so i am surrounded by the mountains. Its pretty cool.

I once climbed Mt. Monadock. If you ever go to New Hampshire take a visit over there.

Back