How is the Weather in your Area?

Dove? Alrighty then :eek:k: I will make a note not to eat the Irish Spring Sport that's in my shower.

As of right now I have a sunburn its been around the high sixties and quite warm here in florida.

I haven't felt 60 degree temps in over 6 months.

Lucky. I'd rather have a sunburn than a fever, soar throat, stuffed nose and cough :(

Yea, 67 degrees, partly cloudy, low wind, is perfect outdoor weather.

:lol: You just described my favorite weather

Alrighty, it was 80 on Tuesday, 70 yesterday, but today it's only 55 with clouds & rain.

Gotta love this Texas weather.

Where in Texas? Southern? Cause I'm about 4 hrs from Dallas and it ain't like that here. But Texas is huge so I could see why the big difference.

You're in Oklahoma, right? I think I drove through there when I moved cross country...

i live on the pan handle its predicted to be in the high 50's tomorrow im scared i dont know if i can handle that kind of weather.

no i was born there. Tho im gonna move back there cuz southern hospitality isnt my thing its kinda boring with ignorant ppl. I need to be around cocky arrogant ppl something i can actual compete against cuz i mean where i live just a bunch of underachievers who are lazy and have a retarded southern accent.

Back