House Season 5

Re: House - "Let Them Eat Cake"

I like the version with Kermit the Frog and the Muppets LOL

House last night Dec. 09, 2008

On last night's episode of House there was this amazing song being played as they were ending the show. All I know it is a woman's voice and it was just gorgeous. If anyone has a clue I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Peace and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!

House Season 5 , Episode 7, THe ITch

I just saw this past episode of HOuse and it is the one where House is fighting his feelings for Cuddy and fighting a mosquito...at the end of the episode there is a great song, acoustic sounding, guy singing about his feelings for a girl...anyone know this song? Thanks.

Re: House Season 5 , Episode 7, THe ITch

It's 'I'm in Love with a Girl', by Big Star, the classic early 70s band.

Re: House last night Dec. 09, 2008

Pleeeeeease i need your help. (i didnt even know there was a forum like this. Nice!)

In the same episode of this topic, more in the end than that, when Foreman and Thirteen get together, there is a song i cant find out from whom it is.

Hints: :p
The song as i searched is a popular christmas song (im not from any english languaged country, so ive never heard it before) sometimes called only The Christmas Song, sometimes called Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. The trouble is the version. Its kinda jazz/blues style (opens with a piano, and a soft jazz electric guitar right after) and the voice reminded me first John Mayer, and in the end Jamie Cullum, but i didnt found any of that song by any of 'em...

Thanks!

ps.: im like a music compulsive. i NEED this song, lol..:eek:

"The Christmas Song" by Gavin DeGraw (iTunes)

:blink: God that was fast. Really really THANK YOU! :D

House "Beyond the Take" promo video

titled "Fox: Beyond the Take"
regarding the House/Cuddy kiss, just drums, electric guitar, no lyrics, just vocals saying "oooh" and "ah"
upbeat tempo.
It's perfect for the scene and I can't track it down...

House Official website

There is a video on House MD official website called "Beyond the Take".
(It's a promo video for House's Epidode 509, Last Resort).
I was wondering where/if I can get the tune played during the promotion video.
Thank you

Re: 1/26 House

"On My Side" by Cory Chisel and The Wandering Sons

Reactions: jca
Re: 1/26 House

I hope you all know how much easier you make my life!!! I love it when i pop out here and someone has already asked and answered my questions!!!!! thanks!!
rach

5/08 House - Emancipation

Does anyone know the name of the acoustic song at the end of Season 5 - Episode 8 (emancipation).. in House Md?

Re: 5/08 House - Emancipation

Does anyone know the name of the acoustic song at the end of Season 5 - Episode 8 (emancipation).. in House Md?
"Through the Dark" by Alexi Murdoch

Back