Hi

WAF07

Reaction score
I've been here for a bit, but never introduced myself.

I'm a college student studying Biology and Political Science, and while I don't have much time to watch TV, I can usually find some piece of music in what I do watch (ditto with movies).

Found this site to be an awesome source for all sorts of things I'm looking for, so thanks for that, and hopefully I can lend a hand when I know something.

Cheers,
Allen.

moin moin and servus Allen.

Perhaps he is even American, Australian, German? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Vigdis@Dec 11 2005, 03:29 AM
He said "TV", but he also said "Cheers". My guess is either Canadian or Englightened American.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 11 2005, 08:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 11 2005, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vigdis@Dec 11 2005, 03:29 AM
He said "TV", but he also said "Cheers". My guess is either Canadian or Englightened American. [/b][/quote]
Don't you say that in the States, too? :huh:

really interesting it's like the difference between "German German", "Bavarian German", "Eastern German" and "Austrian German", isn't it? :lol: :lol:

Exactly, I'm fascinated by regional dialects of the same language. :) And no, we don't say "cheers" here, not commonly. Sometimes people say it to be different.

Sorry for the confusion- I'm American- originally from TX, in school in Indiana.

I've spent way too much time talking to some British friends though- hence the Cheers.

Cheers,
Allen.

Back