Hi there!

Not short for anything, just Katie :)

I think the name of the guy in clueless is Elton

:duh: i knew that!! hahaha.

mine is short for Katharine, but my grandpa is the only person who ever calls me that

lol, my grandpa used to call me Katharine just to tease me because I'd get annoyed and say "that's not my name!"

would your dad beat him up? that's not very nice of him...my grandpa is very sweet and funny

i can't say it wasn't...but he wasn't ur typical grandpa...he showed his love differently, as in...you had to figure it out because it wouldn't be obvious externally. he was a tough cookie, but i admire him...he's a big clint eastwood fanatic and ever since i was a youngling, he used to call me, "kid" instead of my actual name, even to this day...hehe, which is pretty awesome :ph34r:

One grandpa taught me how to read, and the other grandpa needs several clues before he figures out who I am.

"Hi Granddad! It's Melissa! Melissa Lastname? Paula's kid? Paula, your daughter? Yeah that one."

<_< Lousy elderly deadbeat dad.

hahah ur grandpa is awesome melly...my grandpa actually went to prison...and he's got all these wicked tattoos including a pair on his butt.

the story goes...and my dad tells me everytime. my dad and his friends had their soccer team and one day, they faced these guys from out of town and when my dad's team beat their team, they wanted to fight my dad's team...so they got into a fight and my dad kicked the living shit out of some dude...and so, when they were heading home...the other team called more of their people...and they waited for my dad when he was walking home and went to beat him up, but my grandfather was told that my dad was going to get jumped on the way home...so my grandfather and his buddies went to go after my dad...and right before they could get to my dad, my grandfather and his pals got out of their pick-ups and two-by-fours...and got into a huge fight with the other dudes...then the cops came and my grandfather didn't want to go home and lead the cops to our house, so he was chased down and went to prison... :ph34r: ninja styles

Holy crap dude, you Canadians are hardcore about your soccer. :ph34r:

That's so sweet though, he was protectin his kid. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 16 2005, 10:04 PM
Holy crap dude, you Canadians are hardcore about your soccer. :ph34r:

That's so sweet though, he was protectin his kid. :)
well, yeah...and this was back then.

Back