Hi, everybody!

Smuggler

Reaction score
Er... I'm not really new here, so to speak. I discovered this site a few months ago, and since then, whenever I've heard a song in an ad, TV show, movie, etc. that I wanted to know the name of, I immediately went here and searched the forums. But today, at long last, I heard a song that no one else here had mentioned, so I started an account and asked about it. :D

Welcome. C'mon in!!!

BUT WIPE YOUR DAMN FEET FIRST!!! :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 27 2007, 08:52 AM
Welcome. C'mon in!!!

BUT WIPE YOUR DAMN FEET FIRST!!! :p
Whoops! Sorry... :::wipes feet:::

:ph34r: Hmmmm...."smuggler".......interesting choice of name.
You are "official" now that The Black Ninja ( :ph34r: ) has responded to your introduction.

Lets see if you can "smuggle" in some answers to Adtunes.

Thanks for the offer of Alcoholic Beverages (Beer) yet, I do not drink.

:ph34r: Ninja is among the Greatest in Society :ph34r:

I am honored to have been welcomed by the Black Ninja. The only way this could possibly be any greater of an honor would be if the Black Ninja was also a teenager. And a mutant. And a turtle. That would be, like, totally radical, dude.

By the way, according to Wikipedia, a doppelganger is "a ghostly double of a living person, adapted from German Doppelgänger (look-alike). The word comes from doppel meaning 'double' and gänger translated as 'goer'. The term has, in the vernacular, come to refer to any double of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin, or to bilocation."

Hooray for helpfulness!!!

Back