Geico Caveman

does anyone know the song that's playing on a Geico commercial? it shows a caveman walking on one of those moving floors at what looks like an airport. the song sounds mellow/chill music. HELP!?!

while the caveman is on the moving floor he looks over and sees an advertisement on the wall that says something like 'geico is so easy even a caveman can do it.'

thanks, nevermind. i just found on the site after i wrote the topic. i could have sworn it wasn't on here.

Just as a heads up, after some research on the song, its not the (Radio Mix) that is in the Geico commercial. The version they use is the (Mellow Mix) which is more down-tempo.

Can someone help me with the name of the song and artist in the Geico commercial where the caveman is walking on the moving walkway in the airport and sees a Geico ad as hes walking?

Did we call the top ad of the year or what? :) :sick:

Originally posted by ronofsandiago@Jan 31 2007, 08:12 PM
Check out the caveman's groovy bachelor pad here:
Caveman's Crib

He's got some pretty cool tunes in his iPod.
Well at least the iPod in his room has "Remind Me" at the top of his playlist.

THANK YOU!!!! I love this commercial and have been looking for the song all over!! Thanks! Didn't think anyone else would want or go crazy looking for a commercial song like me! Awesome! :D

Originally posted by ronofsandiago@Jan 31 2007, 08:12 PM
Check out the caveman's groovy bachelor pad here:
Caveman's Crib
He sings and talks about the song in the shower.

Originally posted by gunvalk@Sep 15 2006, 03:36 PM
wow, i just saw the commercial and came here to search for it and BAM there it is on front page, nice work. :D :D
me too, sweet

Originally posted by logan01+Feb 16 2007, 06:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (logan01 @ Feb 16 2007, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I recommend "Geico Caveman" be issued its own subheader. :evil:[/b]

Really? :what: Well, I think you need your own subheader. Hey, show some respect! We're talking about the Geico cavemen here--our sacred ancestors, not the God Damn Three Stooges. :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-logan01
@Feb 16 2007, 06:13 PM
I recommend "Geico Caveman" be issued its own subheader. :evil:[/quote]
Hmm. Sounds like famous last words. <_<

If you people would take the time to scroll this thread and read a few posts, you'll notice that the question of who it is has been answered MULTIPLE times. Don't ask what song it is or who does it...it's already been answered.

What you might want to know is that the commerical music bed is actually a splice of the song. In other words, the piece that you hear on the commercial doesn't actually exists in the song. The piece used in the spot was made from 3 different sections of the actual song. The lyrics in the commerical ARE in the song, the music IS in the song...but they aren't played together exactly as you hear them in the commerical.

In any case, it's a pretty cool song.

Originally posted by totallyfrozen@Apr 16 2007, 05:05 PM
If you people would take the time to scroll this thread and read a few posts, you'll notice that the question of who it is has been answered MULTIPLE times. Don't ask what song it is or who does it...it's already been answered.
The reason you see people asking over and over again is that this thread has been merged from many duplicate threads asking the same question. ;)

Back