Geico Caveman

Howdy, just wondering if anybody knows the song on that Geico Ad With the caveman , it's the one where the caveman is in the airport. songs like " everywhere i go, theres always something to remind me, of another place in time..."

I'm not sure whether or not someone already asked, but I searched all the pages so I think safe to ask.

For the one Geico commercial with the caveman on the moving sidewalk, and he sees a bilboard and backtracks-- what song is that? I've been trying to find out, but haven't been having much success.

Thanks, and sorry if there's already a board like this.

Originally posted by Inflatabox@Jul 18 2007, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure whether or not someone already asked, but I searched all the pages so I think safe to ask.
"Is it safe?"

Originally posted by o0erk0o@Jan 29 2007, 09:41 AM
Just as a heads up, after some research on the song, its not the (Radio Mix) that is in the Geico commercial. The version they use is the (Mellow Mix) which is more down-tempo.
There is no Mellow Mix afaik. There is the Melody A.M. album which jca linked to. This version and the radio edit are identical aside from length. Perhaps you saw this page and got a bit confused.

There are 6 versions according to Wikipedia.

Additionally, you can watch the music video on the Royksopp official site that uses the 'someone else's mix'. It's a damn cool video made by H5 thats very similar to a commercial they made for a French power company.

Back