Geico Caveman

:sick:

This one is likely to be near (or at) the top of the year end list.

Originally posted by jca@Nov 25 2006, 02:45 PM
This one is likely to be near (or at) the top of the year end list.
Along with that Budweiser commercial. :ph34r:

O goody! :p

I just love request for "the song used in the Geico commercial with the Caveman at the Airport". :)

At first, I hated them & they drove me crazy--not unlike Chinese water torture. Or better yet, Rumsfeld water boarding torture where they also cover your face. :ph34r: But these redundant request have really grown on me. :D

In fact, along with those mindlessly redundant requests for XBox/Gears of War, Journey Diamonds & Debeers Christmas Morning ads, the hoplessly lazy (indeed downright allergic to the search function) requests for the "Geico commerical with the Caveman at the Airport" are like crack to me. I can't live without them. :blush: I luds crack. Gots to git me mo' crack! B)

Can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's my motto! :devil:

The song is Royksopp - Remind Me, Now I want a cookie

Oh, is that what it's called? I'm glad someone finally figured it out. While we're at it, does anyone know the "cheerleader" song used for the Honda Civic ad, and the "I'm in love" song used for the LG Chocolate phone. :p

does anyone know who does the song on the geico commercial with the caveman at, i think the airport? the song is kind of techno sounding and a guy sings it.

What's the electronica tune playing as the Geiko caveman is passing by ads on an airport conveyor belt? Lyrics are something like: "And everywhere I go...there's something that reminds me...of another space and time..."

Thanks, hg guy

the song's lyrics are somthing "everywhere i go"
thanks in advance for the help if anyone answers

:lol: :lol: I guess it's pointless to even answer when they're that repetitive. Especially if it looks like that when they get merged :p

Late to the thread, but I am pretty sure that the singer is Ereland Oye from the band Kings of Convenience.

An excellent band, I suggest checking them out!

Originally posted by motherwell@Dec 24 2006, 10:54 AM
Late to the thread, but I am pretty sure that the singer is Ereland Oye from the band Kings of Convenience.
:wave:

Back