Geico Caveman

That song has been answered here already. Just use the search feature before you post so we don't have duplicate topics. The song you are looking for is "Remind Me" by Royksopp.

I wish there could be a version edited based on the GEICO tv commercial cuz there's just something more relaxing about it. Otherwise great song

i love the song used in the commerical. i wanted to know the name of song, so went to google typed in geico commerical some lyric of song & got this web site. BAM rec'd ans before ?? asked.. i just want to say thx

I do not know the artist, but its great. I don't guess emailing Geico would do anygood....I will try and get back to you with the info.

Royskopp is the name of the artist singing the Caveman airport commercial. The name of the song is 'Remind Me'. I found the Geico site...look under Fun Stuff and they have the commercial free to watch. Enjoy!!!

Originally posted by luedmilla@Oct 29 2006, 03:18 PM
I will try and get back to you with the info.
:what:

Does anyone know that caveman... jk. Ah, the miracle of "search." I'm already very happy to be joining this site being such a "commercial musik" geek girl.

Danke for the great site all.

Shi

;)

It's funny how many people posted new threads about the song. The whole reason I never asked is because I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone else did. Ha. Thanks for a great song.....everyone. :huh:

I'm just wondering, does anyone know what song plays during the Geico commerical where that caveman is going through an airport and he sees a sign that says "So easy and Caveman could do it"? Thanks!

Thank you guys sooo much I have loved the geico tune ever since I first heard it and thanks to you I have downloaded it and LOVE it.
:D

Just an FYI here: If you have your tv muted & close-captioning turned on, sometimes the title & artist of the commercial's song is put up in the captioning.

Just an idea after you've already seen the commercial once & like the song.

beeyotch,

Wow, you're a genius. :wub: You're not such a bad biatch after all. ;)

I'll use the closed captioning function henceforth.

But I gotta a question for ya: Why in the world would deaf people have the need to know the title/artists for songs they can't hear in the first place?!? :ermm:

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Nov 6 2006, 11:49 PM

But I gotta a question for ya: Why in the world would deaf people have the need to know the title/artists for songs they can't hear in the first place?!? :ermm:
It's kind of like the "why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?" thing. Or "why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?" The world may never know....

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Nov 6 2006, 07:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Nov 6 2006, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
[/b]

To help dislexic people. :blink:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Nov 6 2006, 07:52 PM

why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Same reason why soooooooo many people don't use SEARCH instead of incessantly posting redundant threads for that song used in the "Geico commerical with the Caveman at the Airport". :huh:

<!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic
@Nov 6 2006, 07:52 PM

The world may never know....
[/quote]

HA! The above answers prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I, in fact, do know! Don't tell me I don't know what the capitol of Djbouti is! :angry: "The capitol of Djbouti is Djbouti!" HA!

Geico has been running a series of commericals featuring a caveman who doesn't like the way he is portrayed in their commercials. In one commerical, he appears to be in an airport on one of those moving walkways, on his way to catch a flight. He passes by some billboards on the wall and does a double take when he sees a Geico ad that says "So easy a caveman can do it". The caveman in the ad has on animals skins and is wielding a club over a computer. The airport caveman is obviously ticked off and proceeds to his flight. The music playing has lyrics like "And everywhere I go, there's always something to remind me...". Anyone know what that song is or who the artist is?

Back