Forum Pagent, Who would you sponsor

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 08:29 PM
:) Hi Fitz
Hiya :) You'd let Andy wear your tiara if you won Miss Fiddler Crab of Galveston Island right? :D

And I'm sharpening my claws while watching Melissa in a bathing suit

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 07:34 PM
bring it on baby...

Never done one before. So if something goes wrong, I'm not liable. :p

Ok this is a padgent.. I would sponser Andy and Melissa, and Leone, Fitz, A_iver guy, ummm Ravi, Rhonda aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd yea that it goodnight folks sorry you didn't make the cut

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 11:34 PM
Whoa! I umm.. hmm.. *bundles up in my winter coat* :blink:

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 07:46 PM
Ok this is a padgent.. I would sponser Andy and Melissa, and Leone, Fitz, A_iver guy, ummm Ravi, Rhonda aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd yea that it goodnight folks sorry you didn't make the cut
was not trying to... :p

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Jul 30 2005, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Jul 30 2005, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 07:46 PM
was not trying to... :p [/b][/quote]
Got any pics in a tu tu?

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 30 2005, 08:46 PM
Tries on tiara. :angel: :p

Ooooh now that's hot. Men in drag rock my universe.

We should seriously do an Adtunes Calendar.

Back