ER

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song used at the end of ER last night? It sounded Nora Jones-ish...

The song they played at the end of the episode was River by Sarah McLachlan. It's from her album, Wintersong. Which you can get of iTunes here

In the episode "Scoop and Run" there is this song playing in the background of one scene, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Here's a clip of the episode....

the song starts at about 7;41 and fades in and out until 9:13.In some parts the vocals are loud but I can't make out any clear words. Some of the lyrics sound like "She moves in slowly" but I could be horribly wrong. Anyone have any clues about the title or artist?

These are the songs listed for that episode. I don't know what order they were played in.

Come Fly With Me : Frank Sinatra
Halellujah : Jeff Buckley
Hallelujah : Rufus Wainwright
Hallelujah : Euan Morton
When the Stars Go Blue : Ryan Adams

I've checked out all those songs and I'm pretty sure the one I'm looking for isn't in there. Sigh, no luck for me.

what is the song at literally the very end of the show there are only two zongs and its the last one i am asking about

hey everyone,

what was the last song on ER. it was playing during abby holding her baby at the very end. anyone know?? it was a remake of something, but i can't think of it!

lizzybeth

i answered my own question! the song is oohh child, by Beth Orton. it is beautiful.

I'm almost positive the song was from The Killers but I'm not sure what the song is called!

Does anyone the name of the song playing at the beginning of the show when the doctor was in bed with the two women and the name of the song playing when Sam and Gates were in the dark break room. Thanks

The song when Sam and Gates were in the break room is 'Mercy' by Duffy. Not sure about the other song.

Ache : james carrington
Mercy : Duffy
Too Much Love : LCD Soundsystem

These songs were all featured in this episode.

I've been looking for a particular piece of instrumental music from ER. It first played at the end of season 8 when Dr. Greene died. It was used a few more times after that (like the end of the season 11 premiere when Kem and Carter are sitting on a bench). Anyway, I've been looking for that piece of music for a few years. Does anyone know if it's available to buy physically or digitally anywhere? Thanks.

Back