ER

Hey Everyone. I watch ER now for about 3 yrs now and I love the show. I did see the episodes where that very beautiful song was played. The name of the song is called " Somewhere Over The Rainbow- What A Wonderful World " and it is sung by Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole. Happy hunting for the song. :D

-matt

Does anyone know what the song was called at the end of Er this night? it was an oldies kidn of beat. it started off slow but got into an oldies beat in like 5 min.
-matt :D

i think it's stand by me, but it's not the original oldie it's a remix (or remake or whatever), but i don't know who sings this one, find out for me i want to know too!

i think it's stand by me, but it's not the original oldie it's a remix (or remake or whatever), but i don't know who sings this one, find out for me i want to know too!

Did anyone recognize the song played when they were bringing Abby back to the hospital? I don't have any lyrics unfortunately. Sorry to give such a short lead...

:( :( :( Was it Abby that got shot?

I watch this all the time but was not able to watch it tonight, sorry. But if I happen to catch a rerun I'm on it.

Do you mean the rap song? I'm looking for that too... I remember the line "ain't no need to let my AK spray"... couldn't find anything on google.

Are you sure you want me to spoil it for you?

And yes, I'm looking for that song... :(

Yeah, that's fine cause I will still watch it anyway. Just make sure and tell everyone before doing it though so it won't spoil it for anyone else.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 14 2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah, that's fine cause I will still watch it anyway. Just make sure and tell everyone before doing it though so it won't spoil it for anyone else.
Yea, I want to know too. But type it in white, so we have to highlight it to see it. That way no one will accidentally see it. I'll get to it eventually on my Tivo, so I'll let you know about the song. Thanks!

So, has anyone figured out what songs were being played during the Abby kidnapping scene?

I think there were two different rap songs, but by the same artist. Maybe NAS?

thanks
-dg

Possible find?

Fabolous - It's Alright

I don't really remember the lyrics or beat anymore, but this has similar lyrics, possible match?

Amazon

Track 12 - It's Alright (Amazon mixed it up...)

Edit: On second thought, it probably is not it. Nice beat though :D Okay, its defenately not it, maybe it's a episode specific song because I can't find anything with "AK spray" (only part I can remember from the show from the lyrics mentioned above and from my own memory). Tune into er.neoxer.com , every few weeks they post the songs played and a good episode guide for ER.

Anyone know the title and artist of the rock ty[pe song when Michael and Nella were in bed?

Yup, I KNEW someone would ask this, yay! I never have answers. It's a song by Rachel Yamagata called "I'll Find A Way". It's available on itunes (Michelle, again, so sorry, I'm so bad at posting the links, they never work... :( )

Oh! Um....well, I know that the song I said is the one that played during the end of the episode, where Neela's watching the helicopter leave, etc. I don't remember, I had been out to eat, and had some wine, that's all I remember.... :(

Back