ER

I almost posted the same question! But I googled the lyrics & found out that the song at very end was I'll find a way. But the song that played while there were getting it on was Give me Novicaine by Greenday

joss stone- Right to be wrong

just inb case you were wondering.....

ending sequence

freebird~ lynard skynard

In the episode of ER "Skin" the one where Abby gets kidnapped to help a gang memeber who got shot theres this song playing in the car. Anyone know what it is?

Does anyone know what the theme music is for ER? It's probably made especially for the show,, but I wondered if there was a name for it? Thank you!! B)

it's composed by james newton howard but i don't know the name!

Thank you!! The only one I found so far,, didn't have a name,, just said "er" theme, but if i find a name, I'll post it here. He's done alot of soundtracks,,WOW!! :peace:

I got the song downloaded :D ,, and it's the "Theme From ER",,but it's great,, and
and almost 3 min. long. Thanks for your help!! :woo:

Anyone know the name of the song playing while Pratt was reading the letters from his father? Kind of a bluesy, singer-songwriter thing.

Does anyone know what the last song on tonight's episode of ER was. If not, do you know how I can find out? I must know!

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

I'm not sure if I remember the right one or not but I do not believe the lyrics were in English. Does this sound right?

I know clint mansell does suff like that but I dont think it was him.

I think I found it: name Chaiyya Chaiyya Bollywood Joint

Written by A.R. Rahman, Gulzar, Panjabi MC - Performed by Sukhwinder Singh, Sapna Awasthi featuring Panjabi MC

Back