ER

that was deff. in that episode but thats not the one i was thinking of i was thinking of like the last song with liek the children singing

the bollywood song is definately not it, the one we are asking about sounds African, with children singing...

steven

Does anybody know the name of the song played at the end of ER's season finale? It was played when Luka saw Abby collapse when she was bleeding. I don't really remember specific lyrics but it was a band that sounded Coldplayish. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Wow, 2 songs in Grey's Anatomy and now 1 in ER? Snow Patrol is really on a roll this week.

ER "On the Beach"

I'd like to know the name of a song playing at the end of E.R.'s Season 8 episode 'On the Beach', the one that plays at Mark's funeral. I'm not talking about 'Over the Rainbow', but the instrumental song right after that. It's a very sad tune, set to strings and plays during the funeral scene and to the end of the episode.

Is this an independant song or is it part of the show's score? Either way, I'd like to know the name of the song.

Thanks in advance. :)

What song was played during ER the opening sceen, where Nyela was dreaming. All you need id Love, Love, Love, Love...

i too would like to know...my wife just called to see if I watched the opening credits...told her no but i would find out :)

I just caught a couple of seconds of it but I think it's "Ooh la la" by Goldfrapp

Confirmed, it is "Ooh La La" by Goldfrapp. It sounded so familiar to me too...I know that the artist's music has been frequently used by various shows and commercials this year.

Thank you to the person who answered it! :lol:

Does anyone know the OTHER song playing that was at the bar with the girls at the end before the second time the Goldfrapp song played?

Back