Do you put sugar on your cereal?

Do you put sugar on your cereal?

• yum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yuck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
everywhere i go I'm treated like a child. i'm not that young..

Iam 33.....and half...divided by two....and a quarter.... :rolleyes:

edit: I think.....

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:34 PM
*covering ears* LA LA LA LA
:lol: :lol: reminds me of when my dad walked in on me and my ex-girlfriend :lol:

Ask Deeznuts, he's the math god. And I don't think you're young, I'm tryin to mend my creepy ways. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 06:38 PM
Ask Deeznuts, he's the math god. And I don't think you're young, I'm tryin to mend my creepy ways. :ph34r:
Haha!......Dascoot..you mend your creepy ways......I don't think thats possible....thats like me....dare I say it...

........ givin up on marbles..... :eek: !

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 10 2005, 09:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 10 2005, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:34 PM
*covering ears* LA LA LA LA
:lol: :lol: reminds me of when my dad walked in on me and my ex-girlfriend :lol: [/b][/quote]
OMG your dad's cool as hell. Mine found out I'd made out in the front seat and he shit a brick.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:38 PM
Ask Deeznuts, he's the math god
i won't live that down will i? :lol: :lol:

and i don't even know how old ya are 4swrds, i may have exposed you to something bad :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:39 PM
OMG your dad's cool as hell. Mine found out I'd made out in the front seat and he shit a brick.
that's how my mom is....my dad and i are buds, my mom is outside the circle, we keep so many things from her :lol:

well my age is on my profile for adtunes...so i guess no harm done....

..unless... you guys are all cyborg aliens finding a way to get rid of marbles to take over the world cause you know that marbles are the only objects that protect us from your evil rays and by figuring out as much as you can of the avid marble users, you can think of plots to destroy us....

...... :eek: Ha! i knew it.....i wont let you stop the human race......

well even though i suck at math <_< i did figure out your age from the year you were born...and i deem you old enough to read the uncensored version of this conversation

Actually none of my many parents cared much about me having sex, but making out at night in my car was conniption fit-worthy. :huh:

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 10 2005, 06:44 PM
well even though i suck at math <_< i did figure out your age from the year you were born...and i deem you old enough to read the uncensored version of this conversation
:D ...coo........ B)

..but still I'm just a little child :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 09:42 PM
..unless... you guys are all cyborg aliens finding a way to get rid of marbles to take over the world cause you know that marbles are the only objects that protect us from your evil rays and by figuring out as much as you can of the avid marble users, you can think of plots to destroy us....
Shit shit SHIT! Donutos didn't you hide the fuckin Evil Ray like I asked you to???

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:47 PM
Shit shit SHIT! Donutos didn't you hide the fuckin Evil Ray like I asked you to???
no i was honing my evil ray skills

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 10 2005, 09:44 PM
Whaaaat? I wasn't bein a bitch about it, you take accounting fer pete's sake! You gotta be a math god to handle something that coma-inducing.

:eek: ahhhh run...gotta contact someone....someone help!!!!!! there tryin to kill the human race.......*runs*

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 10 2005, 09:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 10 2005, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:47 PM
no i was honing my evil ray skills [/b][/quote]
Well.. hone em on this here paperclip slingshot.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 09:48 PM
Whaaaat? I wasn't bein a bitch about it, you take accounting fer pete's sake! You gotta be a math god to handle something that coma-inducing.
:lol: i don't care i was jokin, didn't mean to imply you being a bitch :lol:

and my accounting classes are only reqs for my majors...i could never be an accountant :wacko:

Back