Describe yourself

Holy crap you didn't. I guess I'm just psychic for real. :blink:

Maybe i did. Any way i like you too. Hey, i am watching my favorite movie Blade Trinity

Well if you did say it, you didn't say it in the post that I thought you said it in. :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 11 2006, 07:59 PM
I guess I'm just psychic for real. :blink:
I had one of those moments today too but not in a good way. :ph34r:

Rut roh, what happened?

I've been having so many psychic moments lately, SO many, and not just Vague Coincidence stuff. Like two days ago I was driving and I got this cold-in-the-stomach panic moment where I was convinced I was gonna be in a car wreck if I took my regular route home so I went the scenic way, and then I turned a corner onto US 19 and BAM a truck t-boned a car right in front of me. :ph34r:

Holy crap, that would convince me to not drive again. :blink:

You heard about that plane crash? Yeah, that. :ph34r:

Oh my god I'm such an assbag, I meant to ask you about that, I'm sorry! :( What's the latest, no one you know is involved I hope?

Nah, but a lotta depressed Yankee fans in my class though. :(

I wonder what this is gonna do for the season.

I assume it was an accident right? The last I'd heard they pretty much didn't know anything.

So what was it you were thinking about before it happened?

I don't follow baseball but doesn't the season stop after the team gets eliminated? :unsure:

It was after this post. I was thinking how I couldn't live in the South where they have tornados and that I'll stick to a city where there's bomb threats and people flying stuff into buildings. I need to STFU. :ph34r:

Yeeeesh. :blink: :(

I don't follow baseball either since the only way it effects my life is when it takes Family Guy off the air for a freakin month, but I didn't realize it was down to the finals already.. ?

Ditto and I needs my House and Prison Break too!

Where'd Adam go? Bet he knows.

Boys always know about that dumb stuff. :)

I pretty much gave up on football this year too because my babies are a lost cause. *sigh* I'll have to drag the paper bag back out..

The only sports I follow everytime are the Olympics every 2 years. I'm a bad American. :)

I like to watch all sports, including gymnastics. my favorite though is basketball w/o a doubt.

Back