CSI Season 9

Re: CSI Season 9 episode 11 - The Grave Shift

It's "Tickle It" by Mocean Worker

Thanks man.... they are a wicked group, I'd never heard of them before

Re: CSI Grissom's Last Episode

The piano-y score is "The GSR Score." The only ID tag info on it was just the title GSR Score. So I don't have any additional info on artist.

Greetings to all.

Does anyone know what the song was that was used during March 5th's CSI episode: Turn, Turn, Turn?

I'm *NOT* looking for the "Taylor Swift" song. It was before said song was played, somewhere around the ~32-35 minute mark. Almost sounded like Arcade Fire, but it wasn't.

Cheers,
-SC

CSI 3/5/09 song played during memorial in the motel

i wanted to know the name of the song that plays during the memorial in the motel...the one where the guy lights up the candle..etc..

Re: CSI 3/5/2009 "Turn, Turn, Turn"

I'm looking for the same song as the original poster! Help!!

The artist is Taylor Swift. The name of the song is "your're not sorry" csi remix.
You can get it on itunes for $.99.

Greg

We are NOT looking for the Taylor Swift song. I know the one playing with the man putting the picture down is the Swift song. We are looking for the one played when Nick sees the girl when she becomes goth and the women is murdered.

Are you SURE it's not the CSI remix version of the song indicated above - go HERE for a listen...

Are you SURE it's not the CSI remix version of the song indicated above - go HERE for a listen...

It wasnt the Taylor Swift song. It almost sounded like The Killers. Its at about the halfway point in the episode. Part of the lyrics sound like it says "Come see the lovely machine"

The song is called Kriss Kross by Guillemots. Album name is Red. Released 2008... couldn't find it on iTunes.

Hope that helps...

The song is called Kriss Kross by Guillemots. Album name is Red. Released 2008... couldn't find it on iTunes.

Hope that helps...

That Guillemots song is on Myspace and it is definitly not the song. Hopefully someone figures it out cuz it is a great song.

Unfortunately that's not it.

Here's some lyrics from the song we're looking for... This is all I could make out.

"Come see the rumble and <unintelligible>"
"When I put this behind me I don't know"
"Come see the lovely machine break down"
"Criss cross I won't be around when she falls down"

Definately not the song from the Guillemots (the lyrics for that song are on Google, not the same song).

-SC

CSI Mar. 12, 2009 Ep

Does anyone know the instrumental piece that played over the end of the episode tonight Mar. 12? It sounded VERY familiar...

It played over the scene near the end after the hostage taking is over...

CSI 4.18 epi

song when the mother comes in for questioning and all the men are staring. lyrics are when i say jump you say how high, its kinda meduim tempo with a female vocalist.
Thanks

CSI S.9 EP 1

hi
I'm looking for the song we can listen at 15"52 when Nick turn on the radio in warrick's car
R&B kind of music
please help me

Hi !
I'm looking for an instrumental music that we can hear on the episode "Bang ! Bang !" (Episode 6 - season 9). It's a piano music, beautiful, grave, which looks like the Ludovico Einaudi's piano musics.
In the episode, this is the time when a woman makes tests and analyses on a skin fragment of the chinese/korean boy, in a "blue light" labo.
If you don't see what I'm saying, you can hear an extract here, then click on the mini-player :
http://www.trouvetamusique.com/modules/catads/adsitem.php?ads_id=40189

Thank's a lot for your help !

Back