CSI Season 6

What is the song featured in the opening scene of this episode. There is a dance club and the song has an Asian/Indian type instrument along with heavy guitar. It sounds like it could be a remix of Prodigy's "Firestarter". There is a male vocalist who might be saying "firestarter".
Thanks for the help!!

In the eppy last night, Pirates of The Third Reich, what is the song playing when the coroner is perfoming the autopsy? The beat is techy electronica-like, no lyrics, at least from what I heard. I just gotta have it....Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!!!!!!!!! :D

thanks!!! the song is The Great Collapse by Nine Inch Nails...incredible song.

I know I'm being kinda vague here, but this is the first song that played in tonight's episode (3/2/2006) of CSI (not Miami or New York).

It sounds kinda like Frou Frou, or the singer from Frou Frou, Imogen Heap. The few lyrics I caught were:

Seven in the morning, haven't slept...
Been gazing around the room
and around the corners of my mind

Help!!!

You're not being vague at all. That's pretty much the same amount of info I have too! I really want to hear the entire song, so I'll keep searching! The info will pop up somewhere in a day or so...

I agree that it sounds like Frou Frou/Imogen Heap... I've checked out a bunch of forums and lots of people are looking for the song!

Maybe this will help someone figure out what the song is... It was on a Zero7 forum and someone there credited it to Tina Dico, but I don't think it's her.

Originally posted by alconaut@Mar 8 2006, 07:45 PM
Maybe this will help someone figure out what the song is... It was on a Zero7 forum and someone there credited it to Tina Dico, but I don't think it's her.
Ya, I've been saying over at the IMDB forums that it doesn't sound like Tina Dico. I still think that it sounds like Imogen Heap.

I'm torn - to me is sounds like Tina Dico singing a Frou Frou song!

Hopefully someone will get a response from CBS soon.

Team work!!!!

We're inching ever so closely over at IMDB. Seems like Zero 7 (collaborated with Tina Dico) believe it's her. Now we just need to find out the name of the song.

FOUND IT!!!!!!

Thanks to Jonathan Morley, Tina Dico's manager:

It is Tina singing on a track by Euphoria (Rounder). She recorded 3 tracks as a guest vocalist, 2 of which appear on his forthcoming album due out in April.

According to CD Universe's track listing, the vocals on Precious Time and Anyone Can Lose are Tracy Bonham's. Tina is on Blue and Sinners and Saints.

Originally posted by Vixen007@Mar 15 2006, 11:43 AM
According to CD Universe's track listing, the vocals on Precious Time and Anyone Can Lose are Tracy Bonham's. Tina is on Blue and Sinners and Saints.
Right, but if you check out the songs, "Anyone Can Lose" sounds the closest to our song.

I agree that it sounds closest, but timbre of the vocals from the song used in the episode are definitely Tina Dico and she's not accredited to performing on Anyone Can Lose on the cd.

After a further search, I found that Ocean Park Music has a press release that states that they licensed "'Sleeper,' performed by Euphoria featuring vocals by Tina Dico in the hit TV series C.S.I." which was utilized this season. That might be the actual song that was used on the show and it is not going to be on Euphoria's cd. I dunno... but I sent an email to Ocean Park Music and to Euphoria to confirm.

Back