CSI Season 6

What is the song when they are digging in the back yard of the house to look for the boy.

there is a really good song playing during the part where doc is pulling the scalp of of the skull of the first wife. anyone know waht the song is.

Have you ever seen Donnie Darko? Great movie.

The same song is in there.

Gary Jules - Mad World.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was Mad World, but by Micheal Andrew. Donnie Darko was great i agree!

Originally posted by hoopstermv91@Dec 23 2005, 04:19 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was Mad World, but by Micheal Andrew. Donnie Darko was great i agree!
I know Andrews produced the soundtrack, but Jules sang the track.

PLEASE help me find the name of the song that they played when Hodges was using the machine to find the chemical composition of the silver bullet. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

hells yeah! i found it on my own. its depeche mode-"precious". i work at abercrombie & fitch and recognized it from an earlier playlist. THANKS ANYWAY!

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing right at the beginning of CSI's 6x01 "Bodies In Motion" when I'm not sure but I think there is a guy in a limo surrounded by strippers being driven around Las Vegas, I think they have played this song before but I'm not sure, anyway it's a nice song and I would love to hear it again, can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Well I listened to the song you posted and it wasn't it :( the song I'm looking for is sung by a man and his voice is almost depressing but at the same time beautiful you know? lol and it's actually slow, very slow :unsure: um...I was just thinking that I might be thinking of another episode but the thing is that it started out like that with the guy in the limo and the strippers and I checked CSI's episode guide and that's the one so I don't know I'm confused right now lol but anyway thanks for your help :)

I guess it's true what they say "Never Give Up" lol you got it that's the song I was talking about :D :D :D :D my god I am so happy lol and if it wasn't for you I would still be going crazy so thank you very much you rock!! :D

Can anybody tell me the name of the song that was played at the very beginning of this past episode of CSI? It was a techno sounding song and I thought I recognized it but I can't remember what it is. It plays when it shows the people in the club and then they go back to their house. Thanks.

Back