CSI Season 6

where can u listen to tina dico on the track which is lookin like our best bet called anyone can lose?

However, the vocals are not Tina Dico - they are the other guest vocalist on the cd Tracy Bonham.

You can check out more Tina Dico, Tracy Bonham and Euphoria on their Myspace sites.

Thanks for joining in on the search!

It's official - the song that we have been searching for is called Sleeper by Euphora ft. Tina Dico. Here are the lyrics straight from the lovely Ms. Dico...

7 in the morning
Haven’t slept at all, I
I’ve been gazing round the room
And round the corners of my mind
Feeling every nerve inside my body so tight
The strangest things
I never used to notice in my life

Cause you make me move
And you make me want to get closer
To the edge of you
To the high I’ll never get over
And you make me fall
And you make me want to go deeper
You’re a wake-up call
To this eternal sleeper

Streetlights through the blinds they slice the darkness, I see
Cobwebs catching light in every corner of me
Voices through the walls they speak of you and only
You...

The question now is when can we get our hands on this song!!!!

Great response from Tina Dico herself!!! Thanks to leftofcenter!

Newest info...i have an email from the artist herself! How awesome, never even hoped that would happen.Here's the info from Tina:

"I've heard that Sleeper will come up on Itunes at some point but someone told me that it may be a "full album only" bonus track so I wonder if you'll have to get the whole thing again? I hate when they do that!"

How nice is she?? Now does anyone know where and how to bug iTunes into adding it??

So cool - I was about to post the same thing myself as I had the opportunity to chat with her here in Los Angeles at one of her shows!!!

I love the team work in this forum! :lol:

I am wondering what was the first piece of music that was played csi tonight... any one know...????

If you're talking about the "Usual Suspects" episode, the song that played in the background during the flashback scene with Scott and Stacey was "Someday You Will Be Loved" by the band Death Cab for Cutie.

:)

Got an email from the Euphoria guys... it's official

"Sleeper" featured on CSI will be available as a bonus track on iTunes!

Yippee!!!

April 11th is the release date for the cd, so i'm assuming that's when we'll be able to get it!

Friggin awesome song!!! Just bought it over at iTunes. Thanks everyone for helping on the search!

HEy wondering a song for the episode that was on tonight ('time of your death')

what is the song that is playing near the end where catherine is examining the body guards boots? it was kickass and would appreciate if anyone had any idea

thanks

Hey all,

Anyone happen to know the ambient track featured when Hodges was processing parts of the car in last night's eppy??? The track was featured mid to end of the episode. Awesome song!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

thatsmyjam

What was the song/artist played when Nick and Sara were performing the autopsy on "the head"? The music was all techno with no vocals ( from what I heard). Any help MUCH appreciated.

thatsmyjam

Back