CSI Miami Season 3

223. MIA/NYC Non-Stop
"Born Too Slow" Crystal Method
Heard right at the start when they are dancing in the club.

223. MIA/NYC Non-Stop
"Teardrop" Massive Attack
Song heard as Speed patrols the perimeter of the yard and Calleigh analyzes the spit.

223. MIA/NYC Non-Stop
"Fall in the Light" Lori Carson and Graeme Ravell
Song heard at end of episode.

Don't know if any of those help you or not though... :unsure:

okay, tonites episode is still on!! but i had to post now before i forget...

wolf's in the hotel, using a public phone, trying to contact a taxi driver with a van (don't want to spoil anything). theres some kind of latin dance-like, full brass band-sounding music, no lyrics, no vocals, just great thumping awesomeness. what on earth is this song?? i will give anyone that knows my undying love.

<3

I too heard this song and would like to know what it is. It's a catchy tune!

Me also! I recognized it from the early days of Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. They would use that song during their "bumps" between shows and commercials. Sounded different this time, it was hot for sure.

It kind of reminded me of the group Theivery Coprporation, but i'n not sure, I'd like to know this one too.

Hey guys, I'd like to know the song played at the very end of the episode in last night's CSI Miami episode. It had guitar i think and it was a very nice sounding song. haha sorry i Can't give you more, I don't really remember. I jsut remember really liking it.

I joined this forum specifically for this song. My god I have been looking for it for soooo long. Ever since the first time I heard it on Adult Swim, then my search was renewed when I heard it on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. AND THEN I HEARD IT ON CSI MIAMI. I would be eternally grateful if anyone could tell me what on earth this song is called.

The last song you're referring to was a cue from the score - not any score commercially released - yet....

i don't think it was thievery corporation... but then i could be wrong.

this is driving me crazyyyyy!
help!

There was that episode of CSI Miami when one of the main characters died, and during the part with the gun inspection by the blonde haired lady, there was this beautiful song playing with a woman's voice. It was a deep song, with a real intensity to it, but the only lyrics I can remember was ...as we go deeper...into the sun...
If anyone can find the name of the person and the song title, that would be so awesome! Thanks again!
Kristine

Just some more info on the episode: Titled "Lost Son," episode #301. The guy's name is "Speedle." This might help with searches. ;)

The song is "Where is my Boy?" and it's by Faultline featuring Chris Martin of Coldplay.

glad to help

No, that's the song that's playing while Speedle is being autopsied, not while Callie (the blonde lady) is inspecting the gun. Besides, "Where is My Boy" is sung by a man and the song Kristine is asking about is sung by a woman. ;)

I'm not 100% sure about this, but it might be another one of ours. I have a note of a Cinephile track being used in CSI: Miami 301 'Lost Son', but i don't have the scene description to hand.

Sorry to be a bit light with the information - i never really know what's what until i see if for myself....seven or eight months later when it reaches these shores....

Best wishes,

Kenny (Cinephile)

http://www.cinephileonline.com

When Horatio (David Caruso) is talking to the guy in the yellow Lamborghini...there's a club song playing. If anybody was wondering, it's "Club Foot" by Kasabian (Track 1). The album is set to release in the U.S. on March 8, 2005.

The name of the song used in both the CSI: Miami episode and the old Cartoon Network Adult Swim commercial "bumper" is Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego" (via ). (The song and various remixes have been used in a lot of TV commercials, shows, and movies.)

Adult Swim supposedily uses the "D-Code" remix version (but may be using a version produced by Adult Swim in-house), but the CSI: Miami probably used the original Tito Puente version linked above.

You can sample the "D-Code" remix version of "Mambo Gallego" at Extreme Music Production Library. (Warning: Difficult web site to use.) The track is under the "X-Series" section, on the "Loungecore" album (XCD055) under the name "D-Code".

Back