CSI Season 7

Anybody know the song that's being played during the first series of scenes when they are examining evidence? It was a woman's voice...kinda techno-ish. I'd have to watch again to know lyrics. Thanks!

I'm STILL in the process of watching this episode and i want to know what that song is too
here are some of the lyrics i caught:

Things That Creep Inside
Things That Creep Inside My head
Do Right In My head (or maybe "mind"?)
Watchin my Rules....

thats all i got....
hope it helps us find the song.

i'll check back tommorow....maybe someone will upload the clip on youtube...

When they were processing the Limo right? I am looking for that one too...

it's "Deep Inside" by Future Funk Squad. I'm told it's available on iTunes, but I bought it somewhere else.

Originally posted by nader@Apr 7 2007, 06:06 AM
it's "Deep Inside" by Future Funk Squad. I'm told it's available on iTunes, but I bought it somewhere else.
*goes to purchase the whole album off itunes*
:D
thankies for the info!

Thanks to these brilliant forums, I have found out that the composer of the beautiful "CSI" music is John M. Keane.

Now - after watching tonight's "Miniature Killer" episode - I would love to know if anyone can find his music anywhere. Does he have a solo album? Is his "CSI" music collected anywhere? His website was less than helpful.

Right near the end they play a song where the guy was dancing around the lab (near the end of the show). Anyone know?

If you're refering to tonight's repeat episode "Post Mortem", it's one of:

It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) : R.E.M.
Lollipop : The Chordettes
Mad World : Michael Andrews
Word Up : Willis
Word up : Beth Orton
Word Up! : Cameo

I didn't rewatch it, so I can't be more specific.

hello. does anyone know who the remix is by in this ep. its a female singing with a chello playing. and its a remix of the song word up.

does anyone know the song that was played when greg and catherine are in the lab, and catherine is trying to see if the blade of a sword matches the one that was used in the murder. i don't think there were lyrics. honestly, all i remember is that the song was a jam. thanks in advance!!! :)

Did anybody figure out or does anybody know what song hanlay 145 was talking about? I would really like to know also.

Well these 3 are listed as having been in that episode...

2 a.m. wakeup call : Tweaker
Let's Ride : The Game
Paper Heart : Gram Rabbit

but I make no guarantees...

Ok, so they've been passing a lot of CSI on spike lately and i know this might be an old episode. but there was a scene last nite Friday. from one of the episodes where Hadges is processing something and the song "word up" sung by a woman in accoustic style plays. Who's the artist?!?!??!

Someone help please.

Back