CSI Season 7

Does anybody know the song that played as they were preparing the SUV for the reenactment in the alley.

Some of the lyrics (spoken word, male voice) "It is not wise to waste the life."

:ph34r:

Did some Googling for ya ...

Seems as though the lyric you provided comes from a poem ...

Arna Bontemps - "The Day-Breakers"

Perhaps it was the poem set to music and sung by a guy ???

I dunno ...
Good luck on your search!

B)

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing while CSI:Nick Stokes was in the lab cleaning off the photo?

This was the episode with Roger Daltry from The Who playing multiple characters.

THANKS!!

Hmm...bummer.

Do you remember any of the lyrics? I watched that episode, so if you refresh my memory I may be able to figure it out??

Unfortunately there were no lyrics, which is why this is so hard!! :)

Other than the scene...it was a bluesy guitar (maybe will a little slide guitar action) over a dance/electronica beat. It kinda sounded like the group Euphoria. If only I hadn't erased it from my TiVo I could compare!!

I think this is a rerun so it's not the first time it aired, and I'm not sure on the original air date. But I saw it again tonight and was once more struck by the opening music, with the performance going on and flashes of other scenes and a murder. Sort of operatic sounding to me. Anyone know it? Thanks

I think I saw the episode you are talking about. It features scenes from the Cirque du Soleil performance of Ka. The music would be from their soundtrack.
good luck

The song used in the CSI episode is from their KA album, and the song title is Battlefield

It's a female singer. It almost has alittle techno to it... kind of like frou frou.

The lyrics are somthing along the lines of "I have not been this sure about anything befrore" and "they wont include me". What I heard of the song was very good. It's going to drive me nuts untill I can find it.

Google came up with pretty much nothing.

Ok nevermind... I had the lyrics wrong.

The Song is "Gonna Make It There" by Baxter. However I cant find the album it's from. The only place I can find it is on a CSI soundtrack.

Wassup everybody? I've got this tune in my head, it's from the 1st scene with Roger Daltrey (in old.....er...older make-up) after he sings Frankie "Blue Eyes" That's life, he's taking photos with the dude (also in make-up) in a wheelchair and there's a song that plays in the background lyrics I can decypher are..."you know you got me on the run from the enemy." It's trip hop-py and I can't identify it. I have a 30 sec sound clip if anyone needs it. HELP ME! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ADTUNES!

There was a song at the very beginning of the CSI (Las Vegas) episode "Loco Motives" that most people say is "Mellow Down Easy" by the Black Crowes. I have downloaded several versions of the song and none of them match the one played in CSI.

If anyone knows the title/artist of the version used in CSI, I would appreciate it a ton. :)

Anyone know the music that was playing when Nick was digging under the rabbit cage?

Has anyone seen this episode of CSI, title: Fanny Smacking? There was a song in it that I like, would anyone mind telling me what this song was? Thanks.

I don't know, I'll have to check and get back to you with it, but thanks in advance.

Back