CSI Season 7

Can someone please tell me the name of the piano song used when a miniature appears? It was used at the beginning of "Built To Kill Part 2", "Post Mortem", "Loco Motives", and the end of "Leaving Las Vegas". To me it sounds like a piano version of the Nightmare on Elm Street theme.

song at the very end of the episode, it's from the 90's, a women is singing...she say sweet sweet somthing...can't make it out. thanks in advance

Sweet Sweet Jane was the line. Can't recall the artist. Searching through my CDs now. I know I have it.

Anyone know what the second song in the episode was at the very beginning when they introduced the new character? They also played it later in the episode (when they were sorting pictures maybe?). It had kind of a "Massive Attack" sound to it with a female vocalist but I couldn't quite place it.

I'm pretty sure that the band is the Cranes, i don't know the song

FOUND IT!!!! YAY
Was checking out the csi message boards.

It's the "Abandon Opening Titles" from the Abandon movie soundtrack. Can you believe Katie Holmes did the vocals? I think Clint Mansell did the score, if I remember correctly.

Someone put it up on myspace, take a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/csikh

I am pretty sure that the opening song was Sweet Jane also but sung by a different group? Can someone identify the band covering the song?

Originally posted by hmarx20@Jan 20 2007, 08:12 PM
I am pretty sure that the opening song was Sweet Jane also but sung by a different group? Can someone identify the band covering the song?

Sweet Jane by Cowboy Junkies
Sweet Jane by Lou Reed
Sweet Jane by The Velvet Underground
Sweet Jane by Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground

The "Sweet Jane" at the beginning was Velvet Underground, the one at the end was Cowboy Junkies.

Originally posted by becky@Jan 19 2007, 02:53 PM
FOUND IT!!!! YAY
Was checking out the csi message boards.

It's the "Abandon Opening Titles" from the Abandon movie soundtrack. Can you believe Katie Holmes did the vocals? I think Clint Mansell did the score, if I remember correctly.

Someone put it up on myspace, take a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/csikh
OH HELL YEAH!

thats what i've been looking for FOREVER!!!!THAT DAMN La La Lah La Lah!!!!GAWD!!!MUST FIND THE MP3 FOR THAT!!!GAHHH!!!!

Found it. It's a song titled "Magic Tree" by an artist named Kristen Price. It can be found as a single or on the L Tunes: Music Inspired and from The L Word.

That's not the same episode as the CSI NY that aired on jan 31st is it? That song had the word sweet in it too but it wasn't sweet Jane. The words were something like you're my sweetest downfall. It was the episode " All Acess- Kid Rock" It had Kid Rock in it. I want that song!I think it was the last song on the show.

:rolleyes: Does anyone know the song that was playing when team entered lady's apartment, trying to prevent a miniature murder? Lady was in her robe singing and dancing to this real cool song...

THX

does anyone know the song playing, i think... when some is testing for DNA or something in the episode. Sorry about the bad description but this is one of those situations when u remeber u liked the song but you cant remember how it sounded or the lyrics or nething... lol, so if anyone could just throw some song titles from that episode my way i'd be very appreciative :D

Back