CSI Season 7

Also does anyone know what the song playing in Gregs truck when he's driving in the back alley to the liquor store?

Junebuggie

CSI "Fannysmackin"

the episode with kevin federline, the song played when the guys in hoodies were walking toward the camera...some of the lyrics were "plastic snow"...

So that was the one playing in the car, right?
I'm sorry, my computer doesn't do stream so I'm just checking.
Yeah that was a cool song, too.
So I still don't know the song they were walking to right?

"Paper Heart" is the first song, at the beginning of the show, where the gang is marching towards the camera and then they cut to commercial. Still don't know the song played in Gregs truck. Sorry for the confusion.

Junebuggie

CSI Season 7 "Double Cross"

Does anyone know the music that was played when Father Frank sat down on the steps and then it continued over to when Sarah was looking for evidence on the body at the lab??

I was looking for this as well. Extremely pretty, hoping it's from an album and not specially made for the show....Thanks

Anybody know what song is playing while the tech is sorting stomach contents?

:ph34r:

Hey All,
I'm looking for one of the songs played in tonight's brand new CSI. It was played during the scene where Grissom and the other Lab tech were testing the old woman's alcohol. It was a woman singing and it had a very jazzy feel. The lyrics were something like "tell your mother, your sister....... put your hands up like you just don't care.... tell me what's the word" (All pieces of other songs).

Anyone any idea?

Tonight's new CSI featured some beautiful piano music during many parts of it. Does anyone know what song it is?

I'm in agreement... this music was very beautiful... if anyone knows what it is (what they are) post away!!! :)

they actually use a musician and he compiles songs to fit the mood.

Saw it on a behind the scenes CSI.

Tho there is still a chance he was playing someone else's music during the time you were watching.

Looking for help identifying whose version of "Word Up" was used in last week episode

I believe that it is "Word Up" by Willis from the album "Rewind! 4"

:ph34r:

Back