CSI Season 7

Ok, this was awhile ago but there was a preview for CSI and the background song was a duet between a guy and girl and they were alternately singing something like "is that all right dear, is that all right dear, is that all right with you". Any suggestions?

I didn't see the commercial but the lyrics sound like damien rice (and lisa hannigan) singing 9 crimes

Does anybody know the name of the song played in the recent CSI: Crime Scene Investigation commercial which aired tonight (2/20/07) for next week's episode? I caught the words "thin line" in it, but the spot was over so quick I couldn't get anything else. It's a pretty rockin' song, not Huey Lewis or anyone else I know of who did a song with "thin line" in the title or lyrics. Thanks!

Originally posted by darx2mint4@Apr 16 2007, 08:00 AM
It's "Symbiont" by Celldweller. :)
Get it at Amazon.

I want to go but I have to stay
It doesn't matter if I leave because you'd be there
anyway
I need you and you need me
so much for bliss when I kiss this enemy
Mine
We're dancing on a thin line

;)

Great, thanks! I was hoping it was a new song, but I already have this song in my library. Oh well, it's still a great track! Thanks for the reply!

I just saw a trailer of the show CSI... and there was a song playing at the very beginning of that trailer. It was very short. A woman was singing... I think she sang something like "... another day... ???" or something. I can't remember. Does anyone know it? Or has anyone seen the trailer I'm talking about?

Back