CSI Season 7

Can anyone help me find out who does the song on the CSI LAs Vegas commercial. The new one where Grisum is leaveing? Any help would be great.

Thank You

PEOPLE...PEOPLE...
HEY....

just wanted to ask...are we ALL talking about the C.S.I Las Vegas Epi PROMO ON CBS where Grissom is leaving the show??!?!!?
(aka the show thats on TONITE?)

then....AHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ok...if someone doesn't tell me if this is the epi promo all of you are talking about, then i'm going to have a hernia and make my OWN topic on this...

YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES...

GO.

*rereads and rereads the posts*

ok...so....
Noone knows what the FIRST part of the commericals music is BUT..we know the second is damien rice's 9 Crimes?

ok...*inhales...exhales*

so...because my computer is an evil piece of garbage and doesn't have sound so i just LEGALLY download *winks* music and put it on my mp3 player so i can listen to it......
*snaps back*

ok.... so which version and whats the actual name of the damien rice song version is used in the actual promo?

and isn't there a way for this site to let me know if new posts are made on this topic?there should be....
ANYWAYS....keep me posted....will be on till around 10 PM pacific time today

I've noticed there's numerous postings on other sites where people are looking for CSI promo music and I love a challenge... ; )

Not sure which one is still the mindboggler... 2006 finale 4 episode promo or CSI Las Vegas promo where Grissom is leaving the show...I got confused with all the postings.

Here's where I'm at so far... I did a search on CSI at http://www.imdb.com and then selected Season 2007...Season 7, Episode 11: Leaving Las Vegas Original Air Date: 4 January 2007...then on the leftside Overview section selected 'full cast and crew'....scrolled way down to Other Crew and located the name of the person: Warren Giancaterino ...promo music.

In fact he is: Warren Giancaterino, Music Director for the CBS On-Air Promotion Department...

Performing a search on his name has provided the following...

anyone care to take it from here?????

Let me know how this pans out...

k here is the link to the promo...scroll down to april 13 06..right below it is 2 links to the PROMO.. the current promo is damien rice 9 crimes but this is from back in season 6... believe this is cheap trick...lemme know what u think...listen to cheap trick's song "i want you to want me" to compare...

Okay after further research on this cheap trick thing... i have learned that CBS somehow screwed the band out of a bunch of recordings...they claim to have released this one cd back to cheap trick but kept the rest of the music...here is a link to that investigation...scroll down to reviews(on cdnow.com). This is referring to the original topic of this forum..Promo in April 06, to season 6. So maybe until CBS comes clean we with the info we may have some serious trouble locating this.

Anyone know the music that was playing when Nick was digging under the rabbit cage?

I don't know, but I want to know the song for the promo of the same show that played all week before last night.

Thanks so much! How in the world does anybody know these songs? When I post on here, I'm amazed anyone knows all this stuff? Do you work in the music industry?

Originally posted by primortal@Jan 5 2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone know the music that was playing when Nick was digging under the rabbit cage?
Strange, i posted this as a new post in the TV Show Soundtracks forum for info on the music that played in the Leaving Las Vegas episode. How did it get here?????

CSI Jane Doe

Hello everyone,
can anyone help me with a song title for the new CSI promo for the episode airing Thursday the 18th.. the song just says Sweet Dreams..
thanks

Thanks for the artist info! I knew it was a Velvet Underground cover, just not who covered it.

ok, i know the answer to the MAIN music on the promo for tonights epi of CSI, but i want to know the answers to THESE questions:

What is the music playing on the "who is keppler page"

AND

what is the VERY SHORT music played in the Jane Doe Promo, the TINY maybe 5 seconds long almost immeditley AFTER the Sweet Jane music?
it seems to almost be worthy of calling "keppler's theme"...

and since i don't have sound on this gawd awful piece of garbage of a computer...DON'T TRY AND SAY: well listen to it then/thats THIS music so listen to THIS/etc....

speed is of the essence! :p :p

Back