Smith

Can an administrator tag onto this thread "Trip-Hop tune" or something to that effect to delineate it from the other "Smith" thread?

anyone??
uhhhh i wrote to cbs but they didn't write back. They should be thankful that people are showing interest in their new shows that they need ratings for!!

Ya, I wrote to them as wel.
Still waiting...

Does anyone know the song and group that is played on the commercial for the new tv show, "Smith"? The words that I can make out are, "You gave me a life, now show me how to live it". Thanks!

Pam

The song is clearly NOT the song by Audioslave. I have emailed CBS twice about it, but they are not responding.

There are different ads for that show.
The one kvhpkh was asking for is by Audioslave.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK U GUYS/GALS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN'T STOP SMILING, BUT IT'S A GOOD THING.
YAY!
:D :p B) :) ;) ^_^ :eek:k: :woo:

I HAVE A COPY OF THE SONG FINALLY IT WAS ON THE BASEKETBALL SOUDNTRACK HOPE YOU ENJOY

yay! ok does anyone know where i can get it, or listen to the whole thing??
i tried searching for "plasticine" and nothing came up, well not this at least!

Can anyone tell me the name of this song at the end of the trailer? It has the lyrics something like "i wanna live free." Plays while Jonny Lee Miller is leaving prison. I don't think its the Audioslave song, I know that one. I included the link to this trailer

Thank you much guys and gals!

I think you're talking about...
"Lemon Yellow" - Plastiscene

So, a huge bump on this one.

I'm not looking for the Audioslave of Plastiscene songs.

In search of the title of the Trip-Hop sounding track at the end of the latest commercials and I think that's what this thread is about.

Anyone ever figure it out?

I was wondering if anyone knows the title to the song used in the ad for "Smith" on CBS.

Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that is used in the ads for the new show "Smith" on CBS. It almost sounds like Led Zepplin but I haven't found it to be any of his songs. It has that kind of classic rock sound to it and the only distinct words I can make out are "From my creator". If someone could provide an artist or sing title, it would be greatly appreciated.

Back