CSI Miami Season 4

I forgot to mention that Metric's "Monster Hospital" played earlier in this episode; it's also a hard rockin' tune with a female lead vocalist.

Some of the lyrics are:

"Monster Hospital, can you please release me?
You hold my hands down, I've been bad.
You hold my arms down, I've been bad.
I've been bad, I've been bad.

I fought the war
I fought the war
I fought the war
but the war won

I fought the war
I fought the war
I fought the war
But the war won"

Man, I really thought I had it with a band called Magneta Lane. The audio clips I've previewed sure sound close, but they don't hit the "hey hey hey" lyrics. Might still be it, but will continue to search. Good luck.

I believe the song you're looking for is called "Running Out of Turbo" by The Sounds

Originally posted by Gosia@Apr 14 2006, 08:40 PM
I believe the song you're looking for is called "Running Out of Turbo" by The Sounds
i'm an idiot for 2 reasons....

1... i love the song "Night After Night" by the Sounds and thought it sounded familiar...

2... sure enough I own the album and already had the song :)

I was just watching tonight's episode of CSI Miami, aired 4/17/06. This is the episode where some guys try to commit a bank heist in the midst of a tidal wave that hits and so on and so forth. At the end of the episode, they converge on the guy with a bunch of boats out at sea. I really liked the music they had playing. It sounded like alternative rock. I made out what words I could and it sounded like "You can run away but you can't escape". I was hoping someone knew the song or the artist because I'd like to find this music. It sounded really great. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone know the song that played at the end?
I think I got some lyric bits but I can't find anything.

'wouldn't you want me to stay'
'hold me my love'

i am interested in the same song these are the lyrics that i have

"Hold me, my love, telling me don't be afraid. Wouldn't you want me to swim, wouldn't you want me to stay?"

Yes, me too...would love to know the artist and the name of the song from Dead Air episode on CSI Miami..the one they played at the end of the show.
Thanks

its Richard Walters - "All at Sea"

Enjoy...

Silence is empty, filled with breaths from mouths
that never move no more

she talked some more, she talks now

and all the lights went out in empty rooms
and now the empty hall

I talk alone, i talk now

And all I wanted was a Chance to see you anyway

hold me, fold me up in your arms
faster, my love, sinking and gone

I was aware the time, I was a son before i met you dear

I talk alone, i talk now

and all the lights go out in empty rooms
and now the dirty hall

I talked alone, I talk now
And all I wanted was a Chance to see you anyway

Hold me, fold me up in your arms
Faster, my love, shrinking and gone

Hold me, my love
Telling me don't be afraid
Wouldn't you want me to swim
Wouldn't you want me to stay?

Hold me my love
Telling me won't be afraid
Wouldn't you want me to swim
Wouldn't you want me to stay

Does anyone happen to know where you find find this song to download or buy?
Thanks!!

The last episode of CSI Miami was on 5/8/06. This is the one right before the season finale and at the end of the episode they show the assassin looking at Caine and Delko's sister through a scope.

There was a scene with Delko looking at some money I think and he is in the lab doing his CSI thing and there is a techno song playing.

Anyone know the about that song? Thanks....

On the episode 'rampage' what is the song in which all the mala noche gang members are meeting at a table, before swat arrives?

Back