CSI Miami Season 4

did anyone see it last night?( 1/23) At the beginning they had a Mexican band playing . Does anybody know who they might be? tia :)

... And if you looked really close when they were showing various shots of the people dancing and then various shots of the band ...

You could see "KINKY" printed on the front of the bass drum ...

Love that song! B)

There was a choral piece played in this weeks episode, a very popular piece by two or more women. I havent a clue on its name or the composer - any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What was the song at the very beginning of the show the people were dancing to? I think it was played on a bass guitar or an upright bass.

What was the opera-esque song playing in the very beginning... about 4 minutes into it. The people were moving slowly, and money was flying everywhere... and then, the camera jumps to a dead/hung man...

Thanks,
Staples

I was flipping through the channels right at that point. I knew the song but couldn't think of it at that moment. Now, honestly, I can't remember how it goes. I've been researching a bunch of opera songs from "Smallville" and other shows lately, so they're all kind of fusing together in my brain. While watching CSI, though, I knew that I had that specific piece on a CD somewhere but possibly by a different singer. I'll check through some of my CDs tonight, and maybe I'll have an answer tomorrow.

I may have found it. If it's the same one used in CSI, I remembered it because a sample is used in a beautiful song called "Sometimes I Dream" by Mario Frangoulis. Anyway, it's called "E Lucevan Le Stelle" (from the opera "Tosca") by Puccini. It's been performed by a number of singers, but the one used on CSI was probably by Pavarotti or Domingo. Listen to Pavorotti's version in the link below. Like I mentioned, I've heard too many opera songs lately and I can't remember how the song went on CSI, so listen to the sample and tell me if it sounds familiar to you.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000026BVF/?tag=adtunes-20

thanks for the reply... but I have nooooo idea if its that or not...

Well, I asked the CSI Board at IMDb.com and someone confirmed that it is, in fact, "E Lucevan Le Stelle."

What was the song that was playing when they raided the chop shop? It was a male voice and it repeated a refrain of something like, "I'm big and bad...."

Thanks! ...just grabbed it, if only for that one track - I like the track, still undecided on the rest of it.

Hi,

Does anyone know what song played tonight during the chase scene at the end of the show (where Leo and Sienna jump off the bridge)? It was a female singer, and it was a hard, rockin' beat. The lyrics I caught were:

"Hey hey hey That's what I say
Hey hey hey It's not okay"

Thanks,
Sunrunner

:huh:

yeah i really want that song also... i tried googling the lyrics and came up with a janet jackson song which it definitely is not :)

i can't help but think it might of been a cover to "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones... perhaps, the lyrics seem similar

I'd like to know what the tune was from the scene where they're inspecting the corvette and find the money. Weird guitar effects, prowling rhythm...

I don't think it was a cover of the Stone's song; it really didn't sound much like it except for that one phrase. Plus, there's no "Hey hey hey It's not okay" in Satisfaction

Back