CSI Miami Season 4

Gosia, thank you tons!! I would've thanked you sooner, but I've been offline for a while.

:lol:

Does anyone know the music used at the end of Tonight's CSI Miami...( during the slow-mo after the arrest)

THX-

If it's the same episode I saw last night, then it's: Bedroom Rockers - "Nothing Else Matters".

Hey guys

There's a song in CSI Miami, Season 4, episode 3(prey) that I've been trying to find. I've been scratching my head for a few hours on this one. Its not the one at the end by Jeff Austin Black. It's either the song directly before that or maybe even the 3rd last song. It's like a dance/house song. They play it near the end where they sit the 2 suspects down and lock up the bad guy. Any help would be appriciated. I need to find that song!
Thanx

Ronnie Breezmon - "Let's Get It On" was played during that episode some time.

Okay, remember on the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack the first song "Misirlou" by Dick Dale, the one that starts "ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Well, on CSI:Miami last night THE SYNDICATED ON A&E CHANNEL, the episode entitled "Skeletons" from 2006 (last season?), the very beginning starts at a beach volleyball contest (starring the actual Gold Medal winning team from the 2004 Olympics), well, one girl takes a dive for the ball and finds a dead guy in the sand. While all this is going on, the background music was a song that STARTED with Dick Dales "Misirlou", but it was kind of trip-hop, and had the words "pump up the stereo" in it.

Can anybody help me out?

ANYBODY know the name of song/artist who does it of the salsa song played at the very beginning of this particular episode? The episode in question is called "Driven" and features women by a pool.

Thanks In Advance.

I know its been a long time since this episode , but I think it was in the episode "Prey" where they find a dead girl near a playground and the sprinklers are going off. There is like a re-mix of some kind of opera song and I have been trying to figure out this song for forever! Any help would be great! PLEASE!

Hi everybody...i have searched the net for a song that i heared in the csi miami season 4 Ep 14(fade out)..in the minute 1:05 its a like opera song.
I searched the net but i couldnt find it.
Do anyone here knows the songs name? or where to find it?
I would really appreciate it
thank u so much

Back