CSI Miami Season 4

there was a very house/ down tempo song playing when Horatio Caine gives his DNA to Callie Ducayne?? ( the blonde forensic scientist). It sounds like Blue IV or Groove Armada.

I am looking for the song being played at the very begininng of the episode of CSI:Miami that aired 11/7/05. It was playing in the yellow Mustang before the plane crashed. It sounded like Madonna or someone like her.

Thanks!

Was there an audioslave song played there, when wolfe was looking at evidence?

Does anyone know the song and/or singer during last night's episode, about half way through the show, male singer & I didn't get any of the words??? :huh:

Yes there was, but I don't remember which one. I know it's on their newest CD.

I bet you are talking about the Audioslave song..i don't know the title, but i do know it is on their new disc...

Anyone know what song was playing when Wolfe was taking fingerprints off the phone? I really want to know what it was, it's a good song. I'm pretty sure there were no words.

Thanks!

I've just gotten around to watching the fourth season of CSI Miami and I'm wondering it anyone knows the song that played at the end of the episode. Some of the lyrics include: "waiting for better angels", it's a really soft song.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what the song was that played in the final scene with Horatio-it was a man singing... It was the episode entitled Prey-about the young girl who parties and goes missing. It aired as a rerun January 2, 2006. Thanks! I really want to know!

Does anybody know the name of the very first song played in this episode? It is an instrumental song that plays for the first few seconds while the establishing shots are shown. One website said the song was called "Come", by Lemon Jelly, but I downloaded that song and it isn't the one. It was also used in the episode of "Malcolm in the Middle" where Lois joins a book club, and it played when all the women were vandalizing Lillian Miller's house. Thanks!

CSI Miami Jan 09th

This is the episode about guys who train to "pick up" girls. The very first song has a catch bass lnie and then a trancey-techno beat kicks in, and I think I remember it being backed by female vocals. Any help would be nice, thanks guys.

With you here. This was a great song, and I'm mightily curious.

No clue what it is, just voicing my opinion to keep the topic in notice, and express my support.

Nah, Elyse didn't have it. But I found it anyways! With some web searching, (can't rememeber where). It's Called Would You Mind By Juliet. It's off her album Random Order. This is the Random Order Amazon.com link.

Enjoy, it's a great track.

New Member.
Bro' your the man!
I looked for two hours with what I could hear of the lyrics and could find nothing. Curious how you actually found it. Please post if you can.

Lyle

Back