College Football Anyone?

Originally posted by michelle+Jan 6 2005, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Jan 6 2005, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 29 2004, 03:01 PM
And could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I keep winding up on complete strangers' buddy lists. Look at the convo I just now had:

Ibbrooks55: who dis
Ibbrooks55: DAScoot?
dascoot78: who is this?
I know who this guy is that you had the IM conversation with... unfortunately. <_< [/b][/quote]
Michelle I don't even remember if you told me or not, but who was this guy? Was it that Luke dude that would tweak out on the forums every so often? Because he wrote to me again. :blink:

Originally posted by MeganJane@Dec 29 2004, 07:08 PM
(Random: I'm eating a Dove miniature ice cream bar....OMG, it's heaven... :p )
I still can't find ^those. :cry:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 12 2006, 04:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 12 2006, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by michelle@Jan 6 2005, 05:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 29 2004, 03:01 PM
And could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I keep winding up on complete strangers' buddy lists. Look at the convo I just now had:

Ibbrooks55: who dis
Ibbrooks55: DAScoot?
dascoot78: who is this?

I know who this guy is that you had the IM conversation with... unfortunately. <_<
Michelle I don't even remember if you told me or not, but who was this guy? Was it that Luke dude that would tweak out on the forums every so often? Because he wrote to me again. :blink: [/b][/quote]
OH NOES!!!!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 12 2006, 06:50 PM
Michelle I don't even remember if you told me or not, but who was this guy? Was it that Luke dude that would tweak out on the forums every so often? Because he wrote to me again. :blink:
think so. what'd he say?

Well my husband has my AIM name on his computer and he was up before me so all I got was second hand because he'd already closed it, but it was something like "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" and "HEY! You're not sleeping!" So at first I thought it was someone I knew.. then Brandon told me it was someone from Adtunes so I searched here and found that old thread. :rolleyes:

Go STEELERS!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL CHAMPS... Go NOLES!!!!!!!!!!! NCAA CHAMPS next year...

:ph34r: -----------------------------------------------------* :blink: OWWWIE

Back