Castle Season 1

Hey, I know its been a while but I really liked the song in the beginning of 8th episode - with the woman in bathtub full with motor oil.

Does anybody know the title of the song or artist?? Please:)

I don't know what episode exactly, but there was a song in the first season. It's the episode where the Nanny was killed by her best friend for sleeping with the guy she worked for. She was found in the laundry room. The song that plays on the dead nanny's cellphone -- her ringtone. Can someone help me out? Thanks

I don't know what episode exactly but at the end castle gets beckkets mothers file. does anyone know the name for that song which plays at the end its a slow song....

I don't know what episode exactly, but there was a song in the first season. It's the episode where the Nanny was killed by her best friend for sleeping with the guy she worked for. She was found in the laundry room. The song that plays on the dead nanny's cellphone -- her ringtone. Can someone help me out? Thanks
"So What" by Pink

I don't know what episode exactly but at the end castle gets beckkets mothers file. does anyone know the name for that song which plays at the end its a slow song....
Ep 105 (A Chill Runs Through Her Veins) - "No Envy, No Fear" by Joshua Radin

Could you teel the name of he song at the beginning of Episode 4 'Hell Hath no Fury' the one with guitar playing and then a 'hey' thanks again :)

Back