Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me

Neal

Reaction score
OK, There is this song that has stuck out in my mind for awhile, usually when that happens I go on a mad search on lyrics websites to find the real name, so i can download it. Well, there is this one that is in Austin Powers 2. When Austin first returns to the 60's and is at his "Pad" it is playing right before "american Woman" starts up! It is also featured in many Chevy Revolution commercials! Please help in any way you can, 'cause this song isnt on the Austin Powers 2 soundtrack, and I can't find it listed anywhere!

Thanks in advance!

~*Neal*~

I was going to go one by one, but that would take for ever. Some of those I can't even find clips for anyways. So I'm just looking for the name of the song itself. Thanks!

~*Neal*~

Took 2 seconds."Bachelor Pad" by Fantastic Plastic Machine is the song listed right before American Woman.

I tried finding a clip, but nothing came up. So don't sound so annoyed! I'm sorry. I'll try again later. I had a feeling that was it! But when nothing came up for download! Plus it isn't on my CD!!! I didn't know what to think!

Well, Thanks, I guess. <_<

~*Neal*~

I wasn't annoyed...You say it's not on your cd,do you mean the movie soundtrack?If so,unfortunately and frustratingly cd soundtracks don't always contain all the movie music/ the music listed on IMDB.
Where did you look for the music?I've had luck sometimes searching on other amazon websites -like uk,fr,etc.How about the Japanese one?Might be in Japanese,though

I finally found a clip of that song... its not it!

So any other ideas???

I think one line has the words "you dont know"

NO IDEA IF THATS TRUE THOUGH!!!

So please provide more help if you can!

~*Neal*~

i can't seem to find this one song in Austin Powers...i believe it is in the second one. a woman sings it briefly and it goes like this, "evil....evil is his one and only..." and it goes on but i can't figure out what she says. does anyone know?

The song is called Doctor Evil by They Might Be Giants

Some of the lyrics:
Evil
Evil is his one and only name
Evil
In his mind there is no other game

Back