The Real World Austin

Does anyone know the last song that was played on this weeks Real World? It is the very last song on the episode... It is a guy singing and some of the lyrics are " I have never been someone to hold on to" Thank you in advance if you know!

Does anyone know the last song that was played on this weeks Real World? (The one when they go to Costa Rica) It is the very last song on the episode... It is a guy singing and some of the lyrics are " I have never been someone to hold on to" Thank you in advance if you know!

Gonna take a wild wild guess here ...

Did some Googling with the lyrics you provided ...

Tweaked them a bit ...

Got something (perhaps) ...

Zox Band
(www.zoxband.com)

Right or wrong, good luck finding your song! B)

Enjoy!

There you go.

This song was on the latest ep of the real world. It is a techno/electronica song and it is played during when WES is complaingin about how him and WREN havent brought their relationship to a higher level. He is are walking at night back to the apartment, "he is with two girls walkin on the side walk". To get a better idea it is right before they all go to see the movie that just came out by this lady that made a documentary. It sounded familar but i have no idea who it was. Hope somone can help thanx

Believe it or not, someone else asked about this same song here at AdTunes but over on the TV Show Soundtracks side of Television, and - dumb luck on my part - I helped get an answer ...

But, if you don't have the time to look-see ...

Here's the song ...

Zox Band - "A Little More Time"

Enjoy!

There you go.

the song playing when mel and danny where saying good bye to each other on the last epsodie it was a guy singing it and it was a slow song at the air port if anyone knows it let me know thanks!

does anyone know the song played during the season finale when danny and melinda are saying goodbye at the airport?

PLZ PLZ PLZ

i have some of the lyrics, its such a beautiful song!

i'll wait and wonder
when our next time will be..
ill be alright
have no worries ..
oh would it be alright
if we didn't say goodbye this time

song is played as rachel and nehemiah are leaving the hosue in a cab. it is a male voice and the lyrics are:
take some time for self inspection
i thought it was time to move on

thanks so much for the help!!!!

hey guys, im trying to find out what the name of the sample/instrumental part at the end of the season finale of the real world austin. it starts when danny and melinda are alone in the house and sort of builds up until the mellow song at the end in the airport. its got some bongos and guitar.

you can check out the "don't say goodbye" video at the real world austin page on mtv.com if you have no idea what im talking about.

i don't even know if this is a real song but if anyone has any information on it, id definitely appreciate it.

thanks for your help.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the first episode that was playing in the background when nehemiah arrived. It had a jazzy hip hop beat to it. I would love to find that song

Back