Behind Enemy Lines

shaq237

Reaction score
BEHIND ENEMY LINES

This is the movie from 2001 starring Owen Wilson. There is a tune that doesn't appear to be on the soundtrack. It is very upbeat and powerful. It occurs when he rips off the face mask after disguising himself. He then starts to sprint and the tune can be heard in the background.

Sorry for being so vague. I haven't seen the movie in a very long time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you

Any idea which movie it is?

Oops, sorry. Didn't notice the title of the post.

I too hvnt seen the movie since long

But i think u are talking about the song which is on the score composed by Don Davis.

Its called "Body of Burnette".

Behind enemy lines is one of my favourite movies .. and the music is very nice too :)

That's it!!!!!!

I've been wanting that song ever since the first time I saw the movie. Thanks so much. I totally agree with you. This movie is one of my top 10 favorites.

Thank-you again!

What is the song used in Behind Enemy Lines when their plane crashes?

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre? Instruments playing?

Edit
:lol: Our avatars match

Im happy, I found it! Its a pretty good song. Its called Jet Crash, go figure.

Hi,
I am trying to locate two soundtracks on pressed CD. The first one is Behind Enemy Lines (2001) by Don Davis or John Powell. I have been looking on Ebay for years with no luck.

The other is Transformers (2007) (the score) in which I had on order, then back order and now I have been told I can't get it. I 'd go through ebay, but the ones sold in the U.S. are too expensive and the affordable ones are oversees and I would prefer to stay away from buying something from oversees based upon some bad experiences.

Any ideas where I can find these, (besides ebay) would be much appreciated:)

Smiley
doc55smiley(at)gmail.com

Originally posted by shaq237@Nov 19 2004, 03:46 AM
BEHIND ENEMY LINES

This is the movie from 2001 starring Owen Wilson. There is a tune that doesn't appear to be on the soundtrack. It is very upbeat and powerful. It occurs when he rips off the face mask after disguising himself. He then starts to sprint and the tune can be heard in the background.

Sorry for being so vague. I haven't seen the movie in a very long time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you
http://www.imeem.com/people/HYEEVV/music/4..._burnetts_body/

Now if I could just find this on CD along with Transformers score....

Smiley

I looked on IMDB for the soundtrack of Behind Enemy Lines. It says the opening scene (when serb militia members are planting trees over a mass grave) is Moby "My Weakness". That's just plain wrong. Does anybody know the actual song?

Back