ATTENCION!

Guh, ERIN! It was a NATURE SHOW! We were wearin tiny khaki shorts and everything.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 27 2006, 01:19 AM
Guh, ERIN! It was a NATURE SHOW! We were wearin tiny khaki shorts and everything.
Well I wasn't.

I'll betcha looked cute in your getup. Andy not so much in the short-shorts and tanktop. :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 27 2006, 01:21 AM
how tiny?
That joke would only be funny if I were wearing said shorts. But since I wasn't, your joke is null and void.

:)

Originally posted by andy+Jun 27 2006, 01:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 27 2006, 01:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 27 2006, 01:21 AM
how tiny?
That joke would only be funny if I were wearing said shorts. But since I wasn't, your joke is null and void.

:) [/b][/quote]
Oh yah sorry I forgot, Andy was goin commando style. He has smiley faces painted all over in camo paint.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 26 2006, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 26 2006, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Jun 27 2006, 01:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Jun 27 2006, 01:21 AM
how tiny?

:)
Oh yah sorry I forgot, Andy was goin commando style. He has smiley faces painted all over in camo paint. [/b][/quote]
I was wearing my 'Jane' outfit. Didja see it? I thought is was pretty until it was ripped off.

Well next time you should rescue me or some heroic shit like that.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 27 2006, 01:32 AM
Nah. It's more fun to just sit back and watch. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Anthony in Tarzan clothes

The shit'd barely reach his crotch. :lol: He be swinging around the jungle with stuff danglin here and there..

Lots of bells and whistles dangling about in the jungle today huh?

Originally posted by andy+Jun 26 2006, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jun 26 2006, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 27 2006, 01:32 AM
Nah. It's more fun to just sit back and watch. :) [/b][/quote]
"New on Animal Planet: Steve Irwin - Voyeur fetish with the animals!"

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 27 2006, 12:33 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Anthony in Tarzan clothes

The shit'd barely reach his crotch. :lol: He be swinging around the jungle with stuff danglin here and there..
:naughty:
-------------- :leela:
:naughty:

Back