ATTENCION!

WHO WANTS SOME?????????? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tonight is Eat Pizza And Catch Up On Carnivale night. Lo siento mucho. :)

83333 @®®®®® ßêêêê

All I wanna do is Zoom zoom zoom brb or your face!!!!!!!!

I could always put the energy to better use... :naughty:

Good idea! Melissa and I were just wondering who we could use to clean our apartments. :)

well that's no fun, i'd rather be doing the plumbing :shifty:

Do your own plumbing. Then clean my kitchen. I get one day off this week and I'm spending it on the couch damn it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 09:47 PM
DO ME!!!! DO ME!!!! I get one days off this week and I'm spending it on you damn it.
No! That's just wrong Melissa! :angry:

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 09:47 PM
DO ME!!!! DO ME!!!! I get one day off this week and I'm spending it on leone damn it.
No! That's just wrong Melissa! :angry: [/b][/quote]
There's nothing wrong with that! :angry:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 3 2006, 09:47 PM
DO ME!!!! DO ME!!!! I get one day off this week and I'm spending it on you damn it.

No! That's just wrong Melissa! :angry:
There's something wrong with her! DO ME INSTEAD!!! [/b][/quote]
You girls :blush:

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 3 2006, 10:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 3 2006, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM
There's something wrong with her! DO ME INSTEAD!!!
I prefer dudes. :blush:[/b][/quote]
Huh, that explains the Brokeback Mountain movie posters all over your room. ;) :p

sorry leone.. something's seriously wrong.. it will let me type in some browsers and not others.. i'll see if i can get it working..

Mm hmm, let me guess.. Leone was handing him his ass and suddenly the game wasn't working anymore, n'est-ce pas?

Back