Anyone want to buy a dragon?

I know, it always creeped me out everytime I walked past it on trash night until a couple months ago when I realized that God has power over evil, and there's not really any reason to allow anything evil to happen to me. Now it's all cool B)

B)

Still, I would have sprayed them with the hose or something...I'm mean

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 08:30 PM
until a couple months ago when I realized that God has power over evil
Please tell me you already knew this.

yes i did. but i think it was the first time i had to realize that it was being applied.. i guess. basically i was freaking out because i didn't remember it. my imagination tends to get the best of me.

You won't need those. You'll need my broom, AKA: Roach Crusher. :)

My gosh the other night I killed two giant june bugs, and a centipede. The june bugs I swatted out of the air with a notebook. ;)

I don't think I know what those are, but centipedes? Gah! :ph34r:

I know it was gross. We live by the woods, and our house isn't totally solid. :sick:

:spidey:

Even if it was, they'd still find a way to get in. <_<

beastards. oh and june bugs are really big beatles that are really big and they dive bomb you and land in your hair many times. it's really gross. i killed em good though. it was just like slow motion. Big effing bug flying at me. i had to think quickly. picked up a notebook. winded back. wammo. bug flies across the room. i grab a knub of a pencil and FINISH HIM!!!!!!!

:lol: I crush you! :!@#$:

Note to self: Stay away from WI in the warmer months.

haha the other day I saw one on the ground. I just happened to have a clothes pin in the room. I pinched it and stood him up on the table in front of the movie.

"okayyy little guy, it's time to watch the moooovieeeee.. *picks up pretzel*.... oh are you hungryyyy? h-here ya gooooo.. eat it allllll up *pokes june bug with pretzel*"

Yeah I'm a freak, but my mother and sister found it quite entertaining. B)

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 10:37 PM
haha the other day I saw one on the ground. I just happened to have a clothes pin in the room. I pinched it and stood him up on the table in front of the movie.

"okayyy little guy, it's time to watch the moooovieeeee.. *picks up pretzel*.... oh are you hungryyyy? h-here ya gooooo.. eat it allllll up *pokes june bug with pretzel*"

Yeah I'm a freak, but my mother and sister found it quite entertaining. B)
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Jun 3 2006, 11:30 AM
:lol: :lol: I like your family. :devil:
I know... we could be related.. :unsure: :ermm:

I need this book!!

Crap I already spent all my money! :cry:

Sorry about all the mythical stuff. I'm going through a cryptzoology craze. :shifty:

Back