Hi everyone

Well the thing is, my parents are really crazy about religion so they will only let me go to a Christian college (and only one run by The Church of Christ). But there are these two art colleges that I really want to apply to.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Yea there isn't any good ''God'' colleges. He's too busy with kindergarden and High School. I would apply to the art colleges if I were you. And give this big dramatic scene

I'm 18 I can do whatever I want!!

or

I'm following my heart!

I duuno.. that's me though.. what art colleges?

yup, that's the one I really want to go to. :D Colleges in England aren't nearly as expensive as some in the States.

Heck yes that's true. That is why I want to do this semester abroad and find a college over there cos the schools here :ermm:

I know, all these Christian colleges my parents want me to go to are killing them financially. It's like $19,000 a year. Which is ridiculous.

Yea really! And tuition keeps going up! If you get ''suckered'' into going to college I suggest a community collge first. It will sve you loads of money. But if Art is what you feel to do, do it. Do it now!

Good grief, just promise em you'll go to church on Sundays and inform them that you're only tryin to help them save monies. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 29 2005, 01:33 PM
Good grief, just promise em you'll go to church on Sundays and inform them that you're only tryin to help them save monies. :naughty:
I've tried that, they just say 'we'll see'. <_<

Well, "we'll see" is a chink in the armor. Just keep working em. :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 29 2005, 04:57 PM
But there are these two art colleges that I really want to apply to.
How much is each app.?

Thats ridic. If its what you want to do your parents should accept that and let you go. I agree with melissa, keep working them.

Leave cult literature lying around the house. Art school will seem like a nice compromise. ;) :p

Originally posted by leone+Aug 29 2005, 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 29 2005, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Aug 29 2005, 04:57 PM
But there are these two art colleges that I really want to apply to.
How much is each app.? [/b][/quote]
Ruskin's applications is 10 pounds, which is about $15 I think, and for the Rocky Mountain College, it's $35. Pretty big difference. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 07:41 PM
Leave cult literature lying around the house. Art school will seem like a nice compromise. ;) :p
:lol: That reminds me of that Calvin & Hobbes strip, something like "Mom? Can I ride my bike on the roof?"

"NO!!"

"Well can I just have a cookie then?"

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 29 2005, 03:41 PM
:lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 29 2005, 07:43 PM
Ruskin's applications is 10 pounds, which is about $15 I think, and for the Rocky Mountain College, it's $35. Pretty big difference. ;)
50 bucks for 2 apps isn't that bad. You have leftover b-day money? ;)

Back