Hi everyone

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that your parents are being that way. There are actually some good religious colleges out there but unfortunately none of them are really designed around those that want to major in art. And yeah, they are all really expensive. The way I would explain it to them is that you obviously have this God-given talent for art and you could potentially go really far with it if you had the proper education and guidance. He gave you this talent for a reason and you feel that this is what you are supposed to be doing. Who knows, you may even get a nice scholarship to one of these schools. :) Hopefully they will soon understand becauce "we'll see.." doesn't help. Time goes by quickly and you're better off than most because you know what you want. Where most people your age still have no idea. You've obviously worked hard for this. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

I'm assuming you have an art teacher at your school? You might see if they can speak with your parents or write them a letter so that they truly understand that you do have a true talent for this and it shouldn't be wasted, but encouraged. :)

Aww actually no she doesn't, I don't think. I remember her saying they had to get rid of the art classes.. :(

Rhonda's so right though, it'll help if they can hear it from someone else, preferably an adult. Youth pastor maybe? Or one of your other teachers..?

preferable someone who made lots of money with art....parents always use the money as an argument... just dont give up

Aaaww, you guys are so nice :wub: I'll be fine, I'll just try to get scholarships and stuff. What I really need to do is practice more, I'm not nearly good enought yet to get into an art college I don't think. I don't think they're to keen on people who's main syle is anime anyway. :p

you will find it, and i have learned (even though at the time you can't see it) everything will work out!!

:eek: I know that. I would never call you my bitch!! :( That's something I only say about the whores I see behind your back. :wub:

Back