-illusion
-abjuration
-necromancy
-conjuration/summoning
-divination
-alteration

:D

:unsure: i just applied ad&d rules

em im confused; whats this 'real life' you speak of?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 2 2006, 04:36 PM
Well I've heard of wiccans who practice black magic but it's true that most don't.
Oh well yeah you're right hon, I'm not tryin to argue or prove you wrong or anything, I'm just sayin that just like any other religion there are the "right" way to practice it and then there's the nutjobs that make a bad name for everyone. Yeah there are some Wiccans that practice black arts but those are like the equivalent of Christians that blow up abortion clinics, they're misguided and not practicing within the realm of their religion.

Yup, I agree.

When most people think of Wiccans they automatically assume they're satan worshippers or something. :lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 2 2006, 05:08 PM
Yup, I agree.

When most people think of Wiccans they automatically assume they're satan worshippers or something. :lol:
Zaaactly, see that's where I thought you were goin with that before. I'm glad you know better. ;)

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 2 2006, 01:07 PM
so what does their magic do?
Good question. I've never actually seen it practiced with my own eyes. Melissa? :)

My cousin pissed off a wiccan because he didn't believe and she asked him to say the name of an animal. he said wolf. later on that night he woke up to a grey wolf snarling at him from over his bed. a few seconds later it vanished into thin air. or that's what he said. wiccans also cursed a tree in my yard.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 01:21 PM
My cousin pissed off a wiccan because he didn't believe and she asked him to say the name of an animal. he said wolf. later on that night he woke up to a grey wolf snarling at him from over his bed. a few seconds later it vanished into thin air. or that's what he said. wiccans also cursed a tree in my yard.
What'd they do to the tree?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 2 2006, 05:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 2 2006, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 2 2006, 01:07 PM
so what does their magic do?
Good question. I've never actually seen it practiced with my own eyes. Melissa? :)[/b][/quote]
Anything and everything, depending on their level of talent. But again, like any other religion it's faith-based. If you don't believe in it, you can either explain it away with science or just plain scoff at it as nonsense.

From what I've seen Wicca is sorta like Judaism in as much as you're like born into it, you don't necessarily choose it. Ya know? Like if your mom was a witch, chances are you would be too by proxy.

I'm by no means any kind of expert on the matter though. Research it some, it's interesting stuff. :)

edit: Looks like ya already did. ;)

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 05:21 PM
wiccans also cursed a tree in my yard.
Dude I already told you a witch wouldn't kill off a tree like that, it's like against their religion. Literally.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 2 2006, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 2 2006, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 01:21 PM
What'd they do to the tree? [/b][/quote]
I have no idea.. it was a couple years back. we caught three of them dancing around the trees in our yard in a circle as we were coming home. They took off.. but a few months later that cousin who told me about the wolf story.. he and i were going for a walk. we both looked at it and saw that there were burn marks in the grass in the shape of a set of feet. Three pairs of feet in a triangle around it. When you stand in those footprints and look directly ahead of you at the tree there is a huge knot in it with sap pouring out of it. And only in those three places. All of the rest of the trees are healthy but on this one it looked like it was sick. It was like it was wilting.. all of the pine needles were very thin and curling down. The bark on the other trees was grey and this one was very dark. Anyways in the last six months I noticed it had been healing again. The burn marks were gone about a year ago, and now the branches are starting to look healthy again. And the big knots are also disappearing into the side of the tree.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 2 2006, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 2 2006, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jun 2 2006, 05:21 PM
wiccans also cursed a tree in my yard.
Dude I already told you a witch wouldn't kill off a tree like that, it's like against their religion. Literally. [/b][/quote]
Well whatever. I knew one of them. I knew that she had become a witch. Then I saw her and her friends dancing around the trees in our yard. Maybe she converted to Satanism or something who knows.

Back