And now for something completely different

A nekked woman is even MORE comfortable but sometimes we just settle for what there is. ;)

I thought that was the kinda cheesecake you were referring to.

:lol: :lol: Nope. I really had cheesecake. :p

EDIT - I probably would've done this if I'd meant the other. ;)

I want 9 foot Sarah!!! Please tell me her legs are 7 feet long and I'll run right out and get a cheesecake!!!! :naughty:

Well she's got FOUR legs, and two of em are 35" long each. We'll have to get back to you on the other two.

Mehhhhhh <_< I try not to date outside of my own species. ;)

HEY!!!!! I SAID TRY!!!!!!! :whistle:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 15 2006, 07:23 PM
Well she's got FOUR legs, and two of em are 35" long each. We'll have to get back to you on the other two.
*whispers* Psst! 31'' or 32''

Hahaha.. if 9 Foot Sarah was a quadruped she'd look like a car with busted hydraulics. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I keep forgetting to not read posts on here when I'm talking to someone.

"What? Why are dinner plans so funny? :unsure: "

:lol: :lol:

And you can't really explain cos they just wouldn't get it and you would probably kinda come across as a little less than sane. :p

I'm tryin to find a picture online of that creature that Bart turns Snowball II into in that Treehouse Of Terror episode. He's like "Every day, same boring cat" and then he turns it into this freakin weird lookin thing that breaths fire and has like an umbrella for a tail. :lol: :lol: Because that's what I pictured when I thought of 9 Foot Sarah as as an animal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back